Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Woof #2

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Taimani, but that's a given.

And I’m sure that will cause a shitstorm somehow too
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    edited December 2017
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

I think we had a couple preferred walk ons come in
    Stump Van Noosdorm?
    All SC
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Are we just gonna load up on every fucking 3-star available! Fuck man. Martin and Malik-McClain still haven't taken their visits yet. This kid's max bench press is 215 lbs. Another raw long-term project who needs years in the weight room to build strength whereas Martin and Abdul can help us right fucking now. They've slow played him so long I thought he was a back up plan. Other offers were fucking Cal and Vanderbilt. We haven't gotten a legit commitment from a sure fire stud since fucking Victor Curne! I'm starting to get pissed.

You know we have like a 20% shot max with those guys, yet you get mad we take a backup plan. We can still take one of those guys, taking 2 is just too unrealistic. We're losing enough players on DL where if we get a better BUCK prospect, it would be helpful having a developmental prospect like Zion.
    Zion would have waited as long as he needed to while the other two guys made their decisions. His other top choices were Cal and Vanderbilt. The point of taking a back up plan is to take him after the plan A guys commit elsewhere.
    UW offered Zion well before most of the other OLBs on their board. He wasn’t a backup plan.

Backup plans are guys like Mosiah Liu or any of the guys that get offered in January like Cole Norgaard and Ali Gaye last year. Guys who only get offers after too many main targets are off the bored.
    Stop fucking dooging. He didn't have a commitable offer for a long time or else he would have committed a long time ago. They needed to see more from him his Senior season. If you don't have a commitable offer until after your Senior season you are a back up plan.
    Petersen isn’t Taggart or Harbaugh. He makes UW one of the 5 most selective offers, up there with Stanford and Northwestern.

If he offers a kid early then he wants them. He’s not being cute and playing wait and see.

Obviously we want the best players possible for UW, but you’re being a complete slave to TBS rankings by freaking out this much
    No I'm not. I fucking love Curne and Hampton and most of the other "3-stars" we have committed. I hate a bunch of "4-stars" committed elsewhere and think they suck. I don't think Zion is trash but he's a project that will need two maybe three years in the weight room before he is even competitive in practice. We need impact guys as edge rushers or D-lineman. Not fucking projects that may never pan out i.e. Bryce Sterk. I expected better this class.
    ZTF

A shitty white guy from Lynden.
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Are we just gonna load up on every fucking 3-star available! Fuck man. Martin and Malik-McClain still haven't taken their visits yet. This kid's max bench press is 215 lbs. Another raw long-term project who needs years in the weight room to build strength whereas Martin and Abdul can help us right fucking now. They've slow played him so long I thought he was a back up plan. Other offers were fucking Cal and Vanderbilt. We haven't gotten a legit commitment from a sure fire stud since fucking Victor Curne! I'm starting to get pissed.

You know we have like a 20% shot max with those guys, yet you get mad we take a backup plan. We can still take one of those guys, taking 2 is just too unrealistic. We're losing enough players on DL where if we get a better BUCK prospect, it would be helpful having a developmental prospect like Zion.
    Zion would have waited as long as he needed to while the other two guys made their decisions. His other top choices were Cal and Vanderbilt. The point of taking a back up plan is to take him after the plan A guys commit elsewhere.
    UW offered Zion well before most of the other OLBs on their board. He wasn’t a backup plan.

Backup plans are guys like Mosiah Liu or any of the guys that get offered in January like Cole Norgaard and Ali Gaye last year. Guys who only get offers after too many main targets are off the bored.
    Stop fucking dooging. He didn't have a commitable offer for a long time or else he would have committed a long time ago. They needed to see more from him his Senior season. If you don't have a commitable offer until after your Senior season you are a back up plan.
    Petersen isn’t Taggart or Harbaugh. He makes UW one of the 5 most selective offers, up there with Stanford and Northwestern.

If he offers a kid early then he wants them. He’s not being cute and playing wait and see.

Obviously we want the best players possible for UW, but you’re being a complete slave to TBS rankings by freaking out this much
    No I'm not. I fucking love Curne and Hampton and most of the other "3-stars" we have committed. I hate a bunch of "4-stars" committed elsewhere and think they suck. I don't think Zion is trash but he's a project that will need two maybe three years in the weight room before he is even competitive in practice. We need impact guys as edge rushers or D-lineman. Not fucking projects that may never pan out i.e. Bryce Sterk. I expected better this class.
    ZTF

Petersen was super excited about Sterk. Praised him because of his size and track speed. Blah blah blah he was wrong.
    A white guy from Lynden. He's what a RS soph?
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308
    BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No I'm not. I fucking love Curne and Hampton and most of the other "3-stars" we have committed. I hate a bunch of "4-stars" committed elsewhere and think they suck. I don't think Zion is trash but he's a project that will need two maybe three years in the weight room before he is even competitive in practice. We need impact guys as edge rushers or D-lineman. Not fucking projects that may never pan out i.e. Bryce Sterk. I expected better this class. Zion is no better of a prospect than Joe Tryon.
    Obviously we want elite guys nobody is arguing that. But I don't get why you think Zion committing closes the door on the 5 elite guys we have a marginal shot at. The odds that two + of them actually want to commit to UW is tiny, we were always going to have to take Zion.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    BallzDeep said:

Where the fuck are you getting that he can only bench 215?

BallzDeep said:

He's a faggot. He's making shit up.
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

ZTF

Petersen was super excited about Sterk. Praised him because of his size and track speed. Blah blah blah he was wrong.

BallzDeep said:

His own hudl profile so straight from the source. Nobody lies about how little they can bench. Props to him for being honest but he's weak as fuck.
    You realize no one updates that shit. It could be from his Sophomore year.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

ZTF

BallzDeep said:

His own hudl profile so straight from the source. Nobody lies about how little they can bench. Props to him for being honest but he's weak as fuck.
    That pathetic for a sophomore too

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

ZTF

BallzDeep said:

That pathetic for a sophomore too
    My hudl makes me want to kill myself.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,944 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

ZTF

Uh, LIPO. In the meantime, please die a fiery death
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

ZTF

BallzDeep said:

I'm also betting it's a mistake and it should say 315, a "round number" in weight lifting (3 plates a side). No one claims they bench 215, that's a 45, a 35, and a tiny 5 lb weight on each side.
    This kid has long ass fucking arms too. Not everyone has the body built to bench press 350 lbs. Bench is the most overrated list in terms of how powerful/explosive a kid is as it has so much relativity to your wingspan. I bet this kid can deadlift a fuckton for his weight which is so much more of a crucial lift.