Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Message I received from Vanilla regarding technical issues

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,392 Founders Club
Hey Derek,

I just tested it out on Android Chrome as both an admin and member user and it seemed to work just fine.

Are there a lot of people reporting this or just a few? Right off the bat, I think they may have a cached version of the site on their phone (with the bug still causing an issue) so I would recommend they clear their browser cache and see if it persists.

If it does, give me a sample of the users reporting so I can look into their individual permissions to see if there's a conflict. If you could provide me an idea of what kind of device their using (iOS or Android) and what browser, that might also be helpful.

Let me know! Thanks!

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    > @DerekJohnson said:
    > Hey Derek,
    >
    > I just tested it out on Android Chrome as both an admin and member user and it seemed to work just fine.
    >
    > Are there a lot of people reporting this or just a few? Right off the bat, I think they may have a cached version of the site on their phone (with the bug still causing an issue) so I would recommend they clear their browser cache and see if it persists.
    >
    > If it does, give me a sample of the users reporting so I can look into their individual permissions to see if there's a conflict. If you could provide me an idea of what kind of device their using (iOS or Android) and what browser, that might also be helpful.
    >
    > Let me know! Thanks!

This shitty quote is from an Android Chrome.
    Maybe this will help?

Maybe this will help?

YBFE
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    On my shitty iPhone, on mobile site on chrome, it doesn't allow HTML, so quotes and links are messed up. When I go to the full site, it works like normal.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Maybe this will help?

Having same experience as Sven

Gotta shower now.

Maybe this will help?

Gotta shower now.
    Not fridge?
    Swaye said:

Maybe this will help?

Gotta shower now.
    Not fridge?
    It was implied
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club

Maybe this will help?

Gotta shower now.
    Pics in the Wam.

Oh. It looks like Vanilla got their shit together and fixed this.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,392 Founders Club

Maybe this will help?

Gotta shower now.
    Pics in the Wam.

Oh. It looks like Vanilla got their shit together and fixed this.
    with no thanks to you
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    anyone on a Macbook have problem leaving a comment b/c the page scrolls to the top and you have to type blind?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,710 Founders Club
    Meek said:

anyone on a Macbook have problem leaving a comment b/c the page scrolls to the top and you have to type blind?

I've been having that problem on my phone and sometimes even on my desktop. It's sporadic.
    Meek said:

I don't get that, but I've a habit of tabbing to the "poast comment" button. That doesn't work anymore, the tab goes up to the menu bar.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Meek said:

I don't get that, but I've a habit of tabbing to the "poast comment" button. That doesn't work anymore, the tab goes up to the menu bar.
    press tab 6 times instead of 1 time now

boooo
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Meek said:

PC, but yes.

Also, fuck the "Mark all Threads as Viewed" button on mobile. Accidentally hit that way too many times.