Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Gem from another thread:.
    This is an extremely close and tightly bonded Duck recruiting class. The University of Oregon is a special, unique, and extremely close community. This highly rated recruiting class can write their own script by all staying together at Oregon. No doubt that multiple PAC 12 Championships and national play off births are in their future. Make your statement - Stay together as Ducks and as brothers and prove to everyone the greatness you can achieve if you stick together and see it through.

This post has been edited 4 times, most recently by mvrk22 12 hours ago

AND YEAH HE HAD TO EDIT THAT 4 TIMES.

Academis
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

So much racist crap...

"The inner city blacks want to get away from their neighborhoods and how far can you get away then the American frontier in the heart of the forests?"

OMFG

I played (and sucked at) HS football close in to DC. We had 5 white doods on the team. Mostly brothas, many in Section 8 housing. They had never really left the city in their entire lives.

One year we did a week of football camp at some school down near UVA, out in the country. They were fucking petrified of nature. We were in a cabin on a slightly sloped hill with that had a very small hole in the floor, like maybe 2 inches. With the hill slope the floor of the cabin was probably 3 feet off the ground.

The first thing the badass star RB did was put a wooden board over the hole to keep snakes out.

In between practices we're back at our cabins to take a nap. I sneak out, grab a stick and head under the cabin to find the hole in the floor. I start rattling the wooden board covering the hole with the stick.

Star RB jumps up out of bed and runs outside and starts yelling to any coach he can find that a snake is trying to get in the cabin.

I could not contain my laughter so 30 seconds later they saw it was me.

My anus is still sore from the beating I took. Totally worth it.

CSB.
    One of my HS friends who went to USC roomed with a few football players (this was 2006). Averell Spicer was one of them, and kept asking him why white people liked camping so much. So one weekend, Spice and a couple of others headed out to Big Bear to camp. They were back at USC within 6 hours.
    You just have to find the right camp site.

Did you have that pic stored for a rainy day
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

So much racist crap...

"The inner city blacks want to get away from their neighborhoods and how far can you get away then the American frontier in the heart of the forests?"

OMFG

I played (and sucked at) HS football close in to DC. We had 5 white doods on the team. Mostly brothas, many in Section 8 housing. They had never really left the city in their entire lives.

One year we did a week of football camp at some school down near UVA, out in the country. They were fucking petrified of nature. We were in a cabin on a slightly sloped hill with that had a very small hole in the floor, like maybe 2 inches. With the hill slope the floor of the cabin was probably 3 feet off the ground.

The first thing the badass star RB did was put a wooden board over the hole to keep snakes out.

In between practices we're back at our cabins to take a nap. I sneak out, grab a stick and head under the cabin to find the hole in the floor. I start rattling the wooden board covering the hole with the stick.

Star RB jumps up out of bed and runs outside and starts yelling to any coach he can find that a snake is trying to get in the cabin.

CSB.
    One of my HS friends who went to USC roomed with a few football players (this was 2006). Averell Spicer was one of them, and kept asking him why white people liked camping so much. So one weekend, Spice and a couple of others headed out to Big Bear to camp. They were back at USC within 6 hours.
    They probably aren't a fan of the pool either.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

ntxduck said:

whlinder said:

So much racist crap...

OMFG

CSB.
    You just have to find the right camp site.

Did you have that pic stored for a rainy day
    You know me.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,973
    Now defunct, Ghetto Hikes was a dude leading inner city kids on hikes, I assume who have never been out of the city, and tweeting things they say. Many LOL's were had.

“Mr. Cody, I ain't no snitch or nuffin' but Denny back there shovin’ colored rocks in his pockets. Homie lootin’ the forest!”

“Yo Mr. Cody, how many these mushrooms I gotta eat fo’ I Super Mario da fuck outta dis place?”

"If Jackie T. get stung by a snake, who gunna suck out da poisons? That bitch smell like garbage water."

https://twitter.com/ghettohikes?lang=en