Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello Penn State Fans! Welcome! Please Read.

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    tenndawg said:

B1Gsux said:

Ban? You ban instantly when your fragile sensibilities are dinged?

Let me seriously clue you in on tbis place

Most of us are highly successful with advanced degrees, and we grew bored of conventional "state sponsored" forums and radio

So we cum here and pretend to be loser fags who live in the basement of our 2 dads house- we have AOL dialup, and the blow up doll has sprung an unfixable leak

It's half football and half loser fag jokes - and the third half is inside jokes that you will get if you stick around

There are Cal, Oregon, Washington State, Miami and Arizona State fans that poast regularly

No calls for genocide, no frontal nudity pix, almost everything else is open season

It's the place where you can say what you really think but can't or shouldn't say anywhere else...

This place is an oasis...a refuge...
    I don't even know how to describe this post. What's better than Nebraska classy?
  • Options
    B1GsuxB1Gsux Member Posts: 22
    5 Awesomes First Comment
    Moderate your threads. The comment about made by pretend Seal dude may be forwarded to the US Navy tomorrow morning. I'll sleep on it. Meanwhile, a little peer monitoring may save your program from embarrassing situations like this in the future. To fair minded Husky fans, have a good December, and a wonderful Christmas full of blessings.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    B1Gsux said:

Moderate your threads. The comment about made by pretend Seal dude may be forwarded to the US Navy tomorrow morning. I'll sleep on it. Meanwhile, a little peer monitoring may save your program from embarrassing situations like this in the future. To fair minded Husky fans, have a good December, and a wonderful Christmas full of blessings.

*yawn*

Sounds too much like SEBAR.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    B1Gsux said:

el oh el.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @B1Gsux butt fucked so many posters in this thread LMAO. Bad look doogs.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    tenndawg said:

Most of us are highly successful with advanced degrees

Yeah...totally...

>__>
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Holy shit, this thread got embarrassing really fast. And it’s not because of the Penn St fan.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    B1Gsux said:

Sounds like you have all the screenshots you need
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    B1Gsux said:

hello?? any adults here ?//??

Please tell me this is a fake. Race? Boobs? Please own up. No human being can suck this bad at this. This is something entirely different.

Whatever it is, can we stop it's suffering by shooting it?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    B1Gsux said:

A Navy Seal should tell his pals to act and post like adults. Meanwhile your little rant was a good read, but too full of potty mouth to take seriously. Why did you get so mad? Ya'll are SO sensitive and mean.

Okay this is definitely a parody account. Which one you faggots is doing this?
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

B1Gsux said:

A Navy Seal should tell his pals to act and post like adults. Meanwhile your little rant was a good read, but too full of potty mouth to take seriously. Why did you get so mad? Ya'll are SO sensitive and mean.

Okay this is definitely a parody account. Which one you faggots is doing this?
    @B1Gsux