Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mueller Gets Another Scalp

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm just piecing together what I am hearing in chat. I'm not sure why this news so so big in regards to Trump. Flynn sure got his life fucked up.

Yeah, really nothing to see here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/opinion/michael-flynn-guilty-plea-takeaways.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's what I am hearing

Friday dump of red meat for the anti Trumpers

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's what I am hearing

Friday dump of red meat for the anti Trumpers

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas

Tell me more about emails and Benghazi. I remember you being a cheerleader for that cause.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's a lot more there than there is there here.

Same cast of corrupt clowns running the "investigation"
  • Options

The hammer will drop any day now. Are you really that fucktarded race or you just trolling?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

I trust the JD holders of HH on these types of matters.

Ironic that you poasted a hot blonde intern.
    Where's the irony? Who amongst us is against hot, blonde interns?
    Not me. But you may want to PM @IrishDawg22, as to the irony. He'll dial ya in.
    Ok, I get it now -i.e., hot blonde interns and Oregon getting the hammer. Just needed an extra clue.
  • Options

Epistemic uncertainty, check

Anti-elitism, check

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/cover_story/2017/01/trump_sold_america_a_miracle_cure_it_will_fail_he_ll_get_off_for_free.html
  • Options

Fuck off

That's the hat trick. Bad news for Trump seems to drag you down.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This isn't bad news for Trump

That's the point
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Anti-elitism, check

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/cover_story/2017/01/trump_sold_america_a_miracle_cure_it_will_fail_he_ll_get_off_for_free.html
    Your certainly welcome to link any opinion pieces you want but they aren't facts, they are opinions. My track record is far better than these option folks. I'm not anti elitist. I am elite
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Anti-elitism, check

Your certainly welcome to link any opinion pieces you want but they aren't facts, they are opinions. My track record is far better than these option folks. I'm not anti elitist. I am elite
    Of course you are, Race. Of course you are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gosh darn it people like me
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Everything I have read had said he will testify about being told to meet with Russia about UN resolutions and Syria in December, after Trump had been elected. I don't think that really points to collusion since it was after the election. Unless there is something else, it is not as big of a deal as what everyone is saying. It is also odd that what Flynn plead guilty to is only this, and not that he lied about collusion or anything else. If Flynn would testify about collusion, why wouldn't the plea deal be for lying about that to the FBI, instead of something that took place after the election? Flynn has basically done what Clinton did to congress, lie about something that is not illegal.

Edit: This is not to say this is nothing. But unless it results in something else, it would not lead to Trump being removed from office or even impeached.

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2017
    In January 2017, General Flynn didn't tell the truth to Jim Comey & Andrew McCabe's clown show of an FBI, about meeting the Russian ambassador.

Thank God he didn't.

An incumbent administration communicating with foreign states, while a lame duck POTUS runs out his or her term, is commonplace & happens all the time. As you'd expect it to be.

However, the FBI under Comey & McCabe was a corrupted organization, which Flynn knew well. IMO he did the RIGHT thing not telling them about the communications with the Russian ambassador. It would have been leaked, with the intent of bringing down Trump.

In reality, Flynn was used in a scheme cooked up by Sally Yates, Jim Comey and McGahan (WH Counsel) as part of their attempt to bring down president-elect Trump.

They used unmasked intel under a FISA warrant (probably based on the Fusion GPS dossier) to ID Flynn and then leaked it to WaPo, a crime.

Yates & McGahan also tried to ambush Trump by saying they warned him about Flynn.

It didn't work. Trump was inaugurated.

Trump likely became fully aware of what they did in February, but definitely by at least May 8, 2017:

BTW - wouldn't surprise me if he & Flynn knew exactly what was going on as it happened.

After his 'resignation', Flynn offered to tell his 'story' in a public Congressional hearing, in exchange for immunity. This was denied. The last thing those snakes wanted was for Flynn to reveal all on live television.

This plea deal allows Flynn to provide testimony under oath, as well as 24/7 'assistance', to Mueller about EVERYTHING he knows. But it won't be about the Trump-Russia lie. It will be about other things.

About Yates, Comey & McGahan.

About Obama.

About the Clintons.

Ignore the crowing of the hysterical MSM today. They have been consistently wrong about everything, because they are basing it all on the Trump-Russia lie.

They are 100% wrong on this, too.

Remember these words from General Flynn's lawyers in March, 2017:

'General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit'.

The circumstances now permit.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    RedRocket said:

So the theory on the get Trump side is that the elected president asked his NSA guy to talk to a foreign government which is legal and then told him to lie to the FBI about it?

And to prove that dubious legal claim Mueller will use a convicted perjurer.

Ok.

The story is that Trump asked Flynn to talk to foreign government when he was a still a presidential candidate. If Trump was still a candidate then it opens him up to collusion charges but there's a lot of grey area about what does and does not constitute collusion. The implication is that Flynn entering a plea deal indicates there is some hard evidence of collusion. It could just be Flynn trying to save his ass though and the info that he's giving up isn't anything that would bring down Trump. Maybe it brings down Kushner. Maybe no one. IWIWBI.
    It was after the ejection was over.

Odd as I recall Obama had a big middle East meet and greet during his first run? Guess he went but never talked to anyone? Double standard much?