Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How is USC winning?

2»

Comments

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    Once OSU got behind, they quit. They let the play clock run all the way down in the 3rd quarter. That's on Riley.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

Hi Sarktastic! I love being right.

Oregon State's only possible win will be against Sark on their remaining schedule.
    Yep, I pointed this out when Sven and others were jizzing about the Beavs. I said they'd be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Some of you guys need to retake coaching 101 class.

The whole point of this post was to make fun of the coaching stability crowd.

At no point did I say Odgeron was a good coach. Simply stated they were 1-2 with Lame Kitten and 4-0 with him.

Notre Dame is laughing at your 4-0 remark.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Hi Sarktastic! I love being right.

Oregon State's only possible win will be against Sark on their remaining schedule.
    Yep, I pointed this out when Sven and others were jizzing about the Beavs. I said they'd be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games.
    Considering Washington and WAZZU were both left on the schedule that was a pretty safe bet ...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    alumni94 said:

No whooshing. Whoosh is fucking stupid. I say what I believe, it's just not the same as all the jokers on this site.

I'm not sure if everyone is whooshing on this site, or just dumb....but never take people's advice on this site to Vegas. You will be broke.

I have picked every UW game correctly this year. My picks are right there on the front page.

I've got this season dialed in like IrishDawg22 has the bored.
  • topdawgnc said:

Some of you guys need to retake coaching 101 class.

The whole point of this post was to make fun of the coaching stability crowd.

At no point did I say Odgeron was a good coach. Simply stated they were 1-2 with Lame Kitten and 4-0 with him.

Notre Dame is laughing at your 4-0 remark.
    Ummm I was talking about Conference record. Did I say overall record? Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • dnc said:

alumni94 said:

No whooshing. Whoosh is fucking stupid. I say what I believe, it's just not the same as all the jokers on this site.

I'm not sure if everyone is whooshing on this site, or just dumb....but never take people's advice on this site to Vegas. You will be broke.

I have picked every UW game correctly this year. My picks are right there on the front page.

I've got this season dialed in like IrishDawg22 has the bored.
    It's been pretty easy to predict so far and the next two games will be as well. Oregon State might be the only game I slip up on. I'm picking the Beavers for the record.

Have a feeling UW wins so Sark is safe forever.