Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How is USC winning?

They fired their coach in the middle of the season and Oregon State has coaching stability with Riley.

How is this happening?! I was told coaching stability is the most important thing in college football.

Comments

• It's funny how these idiots still preach coaching stability when it's completely been debunked.

Look at USC when playing for a coach who they hated vs playing for a coach they like.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    Hi Sarktastic! I love being right.
  • Hi Sarktastic! I love being right.

Oregon State's only possible win will be against Sark on their remaining schedule.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Oregon State is not a very good team. Why does everything have to be about the coach?
  • alumni94 said:

Oregon State is not a very good team. Why does everything have to be about the coach?

USC lost to wsu at home and was 1-2 in conference . Now 4-0 since coaching change.

I'll let you figure it out.
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013
    USC lost to wsu at home and was 1-2 in conference . Now 4-0 since coaching change.

FIRING COACHES DOES NOT WORK, UNLESS YOU'RE ASU, ARIZONA, USC, UCLA, WAZZU, OR IN THE SEC. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WIN/LOSS RECORDS! IT DESTROYS THE CONTINUITY OF YOUNG MEN'S COLLEGIATE EXPERIENCE! DON'T CONFUSE THE ISSUE BY USING FACTS! THIS IS WHY YOU FLUNKED OUT OF DOOGMAN UNIVERSITY!

BELLEVUE HS SUCKS! THEY PAD THEIR SCHEDULE BY NOT PLAYING ALL THEIR GAMES IN TEXAS! WE DIDN'T WANT MYLES JACK OR SCHILLING! SCHILLING IS CRAP! HE WON'T EVEN WIN A SUPER BOWL RING THIS YEAR! MORA IS STUPID FOR PLAYING JACK SHIT AS A FRESHMAN! ALL HIS INT'S WERE THROWN TO HIM!

YOU'RE A FAGGOT! GO BACK TO DOOGVILLE WITH THE REST OF THE FAGGOTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A9srPr4Lc6k
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    edited November 2013

FIRING COACHES DOES NOT WORK, UNLESS YOU'RE ASU, ARIZONA, USC, UCLA, WAZZU, OR IN THE SEC. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WIN/LOSS RECORDS! IT DESTROYS THE CONTINUITY OF YOUNG MEN'S COLLEGIATE EXPERIENCE! DON'T CONFUSE THE ISSUE BY USING FACTS! THIS IS WHY YOU FLUNKED OUT OF DOOGMAN UNIVERSITY!

BELLEVUE HS SUCKS! THEY PAD THEIR SCHEDULE BY NOT PLAYING ALL THEIR GAMES IN TEXAS! WE DIDN'T WANT MYLES JACK OR SCHILLING! SCHILLING IS CRAP! HE WON'T EVEN WIN A SUPER BOWL RING THIS YEAR! MORA IS STUPID FOR PLAYING JACK SHIT AS A FRESHMAN! ALL HIS INT'S WERE THROWN TO HIM!

YOU'RE A FAGGOT! GO BACK TO DOOGVILLE WITH THE REST OF THE FAGGOTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A9srPr4Lc6k

I agree with some of this, but major pressing

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    alumni94 said:

Let's stick to the facts.

Players + Coaches = Team.

UW lacks in the coaching department.

HTH

USC is stacked with 4 & 5 star talent. They should kick the crap out of most teams. Oregon State is an ok team. You can't look past them, but they are not a great team. If anything Riley is a better coach, just lacking the talent.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    alumni94 said:

USC is stacked with 4 & 5 star talent. They should kick the crap out of most teams. Oregon State is an ok team. You can't look past them, but they are not a great team. If anything Riley is a better coach, just lacking the talent.

alumni94 is approaching Category 5 whooooooooshicane territory in this thread.
    No whooshing. Whoosh is fucking stupid. I say what I believe, it's just not the same as all the jokers on this site.

I'm not sure if everyone is whooshing on this site, or just dumb....but never take people's advice on this site to Vegas. You will be broke.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    Why is the talent lacking at Oregon State? That's not on Riley? Major dooging going on. Of course its the coach. Riley has never lost less than 4 games. That's why he's a doog legend.

Let's hire Kirk Ferenz. He's just lacking talent
    Yes recruiting is on Riley. I'm talking game day coaching.

Why is the talent lacking at Oregon State? That's not on Riley? Major dooging going on. Of course its the coach. Riley has never lost less than 4 games. That's why he's a doog legend.

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    alumni94 said:

Riley is a better game day coach.

But he can't out recruit a school who has lost 30 scholarships over three years ...

So he gets his ass handed to him ... at home ... with the opposing team sporting an interim head coach who won less than 30% of his games when he was a full time head coach.

Yeah ... I buy that doog logic.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    More_cock, it doesnt hurt when you take over a team that has had 4 consecutive top10 recruiting classes prior tko taking over. At Ols Miss -, it was like making Colorado a winner. Ed has a lot of inherent benefits. Hows that for stating the obvious Race?

More_cock, it doesnt hurt when you take over a team that has had 4 consecutive top10 recruiting classes prior tko taking over. At Ols Miss -, it was like making Colorado a winner. Ed has a lot of inherent benefits. Hows that for stating the obvious Race?

You missed the point
  • Some of you guys need to retake coaching 101 class.

The whole point of this post was to make fun of the coaching stability crowd.

At no point did I say Odgeron was a good coach. Simply stated they were 1-2 with Lame Kitten and 4-0 with him.