Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    doogie said:

Oregon’s absolute worst nightmare.

no.

We lived it already

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,099
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

A little disappointed that we? got caught up in the off-season tire fire but whatcha gonna do? Pretty funny that doogs are excited that our coach might be on his way to Tallahassee. I thought he sucked.

Doogs gonna doog.

Whynotboth?.gif

I’m looking forward to Oregon sharing the conference with the two greatest coaches that have ever been on their payroll.
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    AZDuck said:

A little disappointed that we? got caught up in the off-season tire fire but whatcha gonna do? Pretty funny that doogs are excited that our coach might be on his way to Tallahassee. I thought he sucked.

Doogs gonna doog.

100% certain that the TBS guys are happy to see that staff broken up. Puts a lot of talent back in play. As for in game coaching - youreyesareasgoodasmine.gif
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

He's no Petersen that's for sure but it's less about black Sark as a coach and more about wanting to watch your program crash and burn after having so much hope and excitement. I've got my popcorn ready...
    You’re just as “nervous” he doesn’t leave as we are he will.

That makes you a fucking Doog.

The guy has done fuck all at Oregon, just like Peterson at UW.

I mean, you’ve got that glorious heart of Dallas bowl trophy everyone’s been chasing their whole lives... but other than that.

edited November 2017

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

He's no Petersen that's for sure but it's less about black Sark as a coach and more about wanting to watch your program crash and burn after having so much hope and excitement. I've got my popcorn ready...

I mean, you’ve got that glorious heart of Dallas bowl trophy everyone’s been chasing their whole lives... but other than that.

Huh?

How’d that all work out?

Went backwards this year.

Right on track in Seattle, huh?

biak1 said:

Some serious quooking in this thread.

Mark Helfrich did more at Oregon. Don’t worry I’m sure you’ve got your guy. Just needs a little more Tyme.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2017

I'll be honest, I hope this guy in Tampa knows what the fuck he's talking about. He apparently was one of the first people to go with Taggart=to-Oregon last year.

Also, three Oregon coaches are currently recruiting in the SE. Taggart is in Northern California.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

Lol you seem really upset
    edited November 2017

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

2018 is your year. I can feel it. All his guys will be seniors. Just hang tight. Year 5 is when it all comes together for the greats of the game.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

2018 is your year. I can feel it. All his guys will be seniors. Just hang tight. Year 5 is when it all comes together for the greats of the game.
    I just roll my eyes

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

I just roll my eyes
    2019, then?

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    Swaye's Wigwam

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

Someone been got to.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I'm getting a lot of complaints out here over a few posters. Clean it up or you're gone. No warning, just gone

Wouldn't want to read your PM's for a day
    edited November 2017

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doogs gonna doog.

Someone been got to.
    Good luck in the Alamo Bowl. Big Mark has one of those too. Really special event.

Year 4

You have your guy.