Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Got. Jimbo hasn't done shit. Yet.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

Yea it looks like FSU is looking at Willie and and Sumlin as replacements. As an FSU fan I would rather have Willie, knows Florida better and hasn’t already failed in the SEC. Remains to be seen if Willie wants to go but he hasn’t really squashed the rumors.

Like many others, I hope he stays at Oregon but supposedly Florida State was his childhood dream school. And they can certainly outbid that new contract offer. Then again so can Phil.
    I hope he leaves. It fucks Oregon’s recruiting for this year and hopefully let’s us steal some commits. Also, there are literally no good coaches left on the market, Oregon would probably end up with Wilcox or some shit like that.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Yea it looks like FSU is looking at Willie and and Sumlin as replacements. As an FSU fan I would rather have Willie, knows Florida better and hasn’t already failed in the SEC. Remains to be seen if Willie wants to go but he hasn’t really squashed the rumors.

Like many others, I hope he stays at Oregon but supposedly Florida State was his childhood dream school. And they can certainly outbid that new contract offer. Then again so can Phil.
    If his dream school was FSU and not Miami, then he's basically a homoe and Oregon is better off. Just my take.
    I don't think Bradenton is in the State of Miami. But yeah, I kinda despise FSU as well
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

$4 million dollars just landed on the ADs lap today, I'm told
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

So Oregon should dump millions more to keep a guy after one 7 and 5 season? No

Totally agree. It would be great if you're Oregon to get one class out of the guy and run him for another season, but not at the risk of doubling down on the marriage contract. He has done NOTHING anywhere to justify it. It's just the hysteria of someone else wanting him.

A smart AD would not get sucked into that.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

No BallzDeep freak out!
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Gladstone said:

If his dream school was FSU and not Miami, then he's basically a homoe and Oregon is better off. Just my take.
    I don't think Bradenton is in the State of Miami. But yeah, I kinda despise FSU as well
    The state of Miami knows no border. Take me for example. I live there and I live here.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

No BallzDeep freak out!
    I'll wait until it's official to freak out but yeah this shit is going down. Lol @MikeSeaver and @AZDuck cat got your tongue?
    KJR would rather be first than right
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

No BallzDeep freak out!
    I'll wait until it's official to freak out but yeah this shit is going down. Lol @MikeSeaver and @AZDuck cat got your tongue?
    Dude. You act like Alabama is losing Nick Saban. Or more comparably, like Boise State is losing Kris Peterman. If he bolts, what have they lost? A recruiting class? Yeah, like Oregon has gotten by outrecruiting everybody. You're dooging hard today.
  • Options
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I’m with Mr. Ballz on this one. But either way it works out for UW, over paying and giving a contract extension to a 7-5 coach would be funny as well.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doog

Quook bitch
    Again you betray your ignorance. To be the best, beat the best. Or you can be the 2d place king of Poop Island and whine about how nobody respects you on ESPN.

Wishing for Oregon to suck more than UW to be good is the essence of doogery.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

FSU wants Taggart. Florida wanted him. Ole Miss wanted him. None of these schools want Pete. Speaks volumes as to who is generally thought of as the better coach. Not the narrative doogs want to hear.

Fuck your dumb. Texas offered Petersen the job last year. SC offered Petersen after Sark. Florida, Florida State, A&M, and Tennessee would all take Petersen over Taggart in a heart beat. Everybody with a respectable job opening is calling Petersen dumb ass. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't. It doesn't get out to the national media because he says no quickly every time before the rumors start flying.
    THIS is the kind of inside scoop I get from Ballzdeap that I appreciate not having to pay for.

Sorry Derek. And fix the quote thingy!!! Now!!!
    Can’t beileve you didn’t know this. Dumb ass.

Ironic considering your comments concerning Pete's kid.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doog

Quook bitch
    Again you betray your ignorance. To be the best, beat the best. Or you can be the 2d place king of Poop Island and whine about how nobody respects you on ESPN.

You misunderstand me. I want Oregon to suck ass AND UW to be great and beat the Ducks by 50 every year for a longer streak than 12. There are 10 other teams in this conference. Some of them will be good and will be impressive wins when UW beats them. Doesn't have to be Oregon.
    BONEM

Things have changed. Oregon has too much Nike to suck like the pre-94 days. Oregon State and Wazzu have too many fundamental issues with remoteness and resources to challenge consistently. That leaves the Bay Area schools, who insisted that they play SoCal every year. Cal is headed for #stadiumdefault, and Stanford is a mixed academis bag.

You *need* us ese.
  • Options

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

No BallzDeep freak out!
    Dude. You act like Alabama is losing Nick Saban. Or more comparably, like Boise State is losing Kris Peterman. If he bolts, what have they lost? A recruiting class? Yeah, like Oregon has gotten by outrecruiting everybody. You're dooging hard today.
    KVPOTD
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doog

Quook bitch

You misunderstand me. I want Oregon to suck ass AND UW to be great and beat the Ducks by 50 every year for a longer streak than 12. There are 10 other teams in this conference. Some of them will be good and will be impressive wins when UW beats them. Doesn't have to be Oregon.
    BONEM
    You queer
  • Options

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doog

Quook bitch

BONEM
    You queer
    Shut the fuck up, Donny. You're out of your element
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

Doog

Quook bitch

BONEM
    You queer
    Shut the fuck up, Donny. You're out of your element
    I hear Shane calling for you from the bedroom now go run along.