Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jimbo to aTm, bill tags to free shoes u?

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

Completely false and written by an Oregon alumni. Jude got trashed for it. Petersen was never interested in the Oregon job and his "source" is and was wrong. Doesn't fit Petersen's philosophy at all. But if you're argument is Petersen was interested but Oregon brass massively fucked up by not going after him then either way Oregon has egg on their face. But hey guess what? We got him. You don't. And now you're about to lose your second head coach since Petersen took the UW job. Suck it bitch. Enjoy the dumpster fire. Back to where you belong.
    Year 4. You’re in Texas and lost the league without beating a ranked opponent until WSU.

And you think any of us want Chris Peterson.

Oh ok.

Pretty sure Fresno State is ranked.

Also pretty sure you lost to UW by 35.
    Still achieved more at Oregon without CP

And you think I’m mad because we lost two regular season games?

Good one guys.

• Options

No
    Of course you would know base. Did you discover that with your head pushing against that dumpster in that dirty-smelling capital hill alley? Or was it the soft reach-around inside your fresh-smelling linens inside the vintage capital hill studio?

English mother fucker, English.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

BallzDeep said:

FSU wants Taggart. Florida wanted him. Ole Miss wanted him. None of these schools want Pete. Speaks volumes as to who is generally thought of as the better coach. Not the narrative doogs want to hear.

Tags is attainable for those schools. Pete is not.
    That’s really only because he has a son who’s not in a good way though. Same reason he was never going to leave Boise except for another NW school.

Are you all under the impression he’s impossible to get because he loves going to Texas every December?

Lol you just keep fucking going and don't know WTF you're talking about. Petersen is untouchable. Said no to USC. Said no to Texas. Said no to Florida. Most programs in the nation would fire their head coach right now if Petersen told them he wanted their job. He's found his last job. He's the next Don James except maybe better. Will retire a Husky.
    Correct. He said no to all of those jobs because he didn’t want to leave the area. It’s been well documented.

He would have gone to Oregon had they even called him. He’s said as much.

They didn’t call.

Your faggotry is also well documented. It's well documented because you're a humongous faggot.
    Jesus. You and that motherfucking timing of yours. I wish I could bottle it up and use it for my own selfish purposes.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

MikeSeaver is a flaming faggot.

You seem upset.
    We ALWAYS support the GAYS!
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

Completely false and written by an Oregon alumni. Jude got trashed for it. Petersen was never interested in the Oregon job and his "source" is and was wrong. Doesn't fit Petersen's philosophy at all. But if you're argument is Petersen was interested but Oregon brass massively fucked up by not going after him then either way Oregon has egg on their face. But hey guess what? We got him. You don't. And now you're about to lose your second head coach since Petersen took the UW job. Suck it bitch. Enjoy the dumpster fire. Back to where you belong.
    doog doog doogidy.

FWIW, that 'rumor' was pinging around all over the place. Not just the Jude. No idea and don't really care. What is his "philosophy" btw? One of the things you get when you're HC in exchange for all the head aches is that your philosophy becomes the philosophy. There's another really good post on this, but, again, why do you celebrate Oregon losing Taggart? Doesn't that give them another shot to get it right?
    There aren't really any great options for Oregon at this point, and with the talent they lose already (Crosby, Freeman, Nelson), losing the recruits would be a blow. There are some real impact players there. They wouldn't have any real good candidates on the market to go get outside of Sumlin, who I doubt would take the job. That's why. There is a low likelihood of finding someone even Taggart level.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

BallzDeep said:

doog doog doogidy.

FWIW, that 'rumor' was pinging around all over the place. Not just the Jude. No idea and don't really care. What is his "philosophy" btw? One of the things you get when you're HC in exchange for all the head aches is that your philosophy becomes the philosophy. There's another really good post on this, but, again, why do you celebrate Oregon losing Taggart? Doesn't that give them another shot to get it right?
    There aren't really any great options for Oregon at this point, and with the talent they lose already (Crosby, Freeman, Nelson), losing the recruits would be a blow. There are some real impact players there. They wouldn't have any real good candidates on the market to go get outside of Sumlin, who I doubt would take the job. That's why. There is a low likelihood of finding someone even Taggart level.
    Maybe. That's the only plausible explanation. But in all seriousness, whether or not the rest of the conference has caught up with facilities, etc., the Oregon program is not, I don't think, quite the backwater that we? try to paint it to be. At the end of the day, they're just off a pretty good and pretty long run, and with a big supporter in the background, great facilities, more money coming in every day, you can't really discount them quite as enthusiastically as Ballzdeep and the other doogs try to do. The location isn't really a thing. South Bend Indiana (all of Indiana) is a depressing shit hole. Norman Oklahoma. Happy Valley, PA. Lincoln. All of Mississippi. As many cfb shit holes as nice places. Uge ... on the west coast down the road from a decent city ... just don't think the Uge is quite the kryptonite we? think it is.

The timing might be shitty, you're right. But then again, he hasn't left, they might interim somebody, eat a shitty season, and then hit it right. Or someone gets fired now who is a better fit there (Brian Kelly gets canned, they grab him, and he finds his Cincy magic again). Who knows? I;ve always subscribed to the idea that there's some percentage ... call in 20% ... pure crapshoot when it comes to coach hires. If that's true, and it is, then it stands to reason that you want as many 'shots on goal' as the soccer homoes would say.
  • Options

BallzDeep said:

Year 4. You’re in Texas and lost the league without beating a ranked opponent until WSU.

Oh ok.

No
    Of course you would know base. Did you discover that with your head pushing against that dumpster in that dirty-smelling capital hill alley? Or was it the soft reach-around inside your fresh-smelling linens inside the vintage capital hill studio?

You need to meet pumpy

When you see bizarre responses its a copy and paste
    THEN ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Oh ok.

King of the Quooks! Long live the King! You forgot to mention 70-21 and 38-3. When Taggart leaves this weekend Oregon would kill to get Petersen but as usual he won't be interested. How does 7-5 taste with your head coach having a foot out the door. My oh my how far we've come from Sark leaving us for SC. Total role reversal. Don't be a stranger when the official word comes out that Taggart has accepted the FSU job offer. Get fucked bitch.
    Chris Peterson has been AMAZING at Washington.

Congrats. You got your guy.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Oh ok.

King of the Quooks! Long live the King! You forgot to mention 70-21 and 38-3. When Taggart leaves this weekend Oregon would kill to get Petersen but as usual he won't be interested. How does 7-5 taste with your head coach having a foot out the door. My oh my how far we've come from Sark leaving us for SC. Total role reversal. Don't be a stranger when the official word comes out that Taggart has accepted the FSU job offer. Get fucked bitch.
    This bored was doing bong rips and erecting graven images of Pat Haden when he relieved UW of that burden. Only doogs think differently.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MikeSeaver you live in San Francisco? You sound like a few retarded Ducks I know. One of them tried to clown me for not having won a Rose Bowl recently. I pointed out how many more of them we had and he got angry and said it didn't count because they were long ago. So I said OK, if the past is off limits than we are way better than you in the present as well. That is the argument that fucks Duck fans every time. Currently we are better, and our history is better so pick your poison if you want to sit here and tell me how much better of a program you are. They literally all think football started in 1994.

Anyways, back on topic. Jimbo has accepted the A&M job, Taggart has yet to sign the extension they put out yesterday. All my duck buddies can talk about because they fucking suck again is their recruiting class (shout out to the Sark days). I would die laughing if Taggart left and took half of Oregon's class with him.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

MikeSeaver you live in San Francisco? You sound like a few retarded Ducks I know. One of them tried to clown me for not having won a Rose Bowl recently. I pointed out how many more of them we had and he got angry and said it didn't count because they were long ago. So I said OK, if the past is off limits than we are way better than you in the present as well. That is the argument that fucks Duck fans every time. Currently we are better, and our history is better so pick your poison if you want to sit here and tell me how much better of a program you are. They literally all think football started in 1994.

Anyways, back on topic. Jimbo has accepted the A&M job, Taggart has yet to sign the extension they put out yesterday. All my duck buddies can talk about because they fucking suck again is their recruiting class (shout out to the Sark days). I would die laughing if Taggart left and took half of Oregon's class with him.

And we end up with Jevon and Treshuan.
  • Options

Didn’t read one word of that
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

BallzDeep said:

Oh ok.

No

You need to meet pumpy

When you see bizarre responses its a copy and paste
    THEN ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!
    Dude are you really going to hang your hat on #25 Fresno?

That's as doogly as anything roof, er, BallzDeep poasted in this thread
  • Options

Crazy if true. All signs pointing in that direction. Prediction: FSU will win another title before A&M does.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017
    Yea it looks like FSU is looking at Willie and and Sumlin as replacements. If I was an FSU fan I would rather have Willie, knows Florida better and hasn’t already failed in the SEC. Remains to be seen if Willie wants to go but he hasn’t really squashed the rumors.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Yea it looks like FSU is looking at Willie and and Sumlin as replacements. As an FSU fan I would rather have Willie, knows Florida better and hasn’t already failed in the SEC. Remains to be seen if Willie wants to go but he hasn’t really squashed the rumors.

Like many others, I hope he stays at Oregon but supposedly Florida State was his childhood dream school. And they can certainly outbid that new contract offer. Then again so can Phil.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Yea it looks like FSU is looking at Willie and and Sumlin as replacements. As an FSU fan I would rather have Willie, knows Florida better and hasn’t already failed in the SEC. Remains to be seen if Willie wants to go but he hasn’t really squashed the rumors.

Like many others, I hope he stays at Oregon but supposedly Florida State was his childhood dream school. And they can certainly outbid that new contract offer. Then again so can Phil.
    If his dream school was FSU and not Miami, then he's basically a homoe and Oregon is better off. Just my take.