Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to btp

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for Franny later

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for FRANNY later

ftfy
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

Fudgy, your shit is lame. 'Dumb cunt' is your counter punch.. If your IQ just equalled your years in school you might actually hang in there for 1 round with Pup. Of course i wouldnt need bother getting off my stool. Crowd wouldnt like it but i wouldnt have to break a sweat. I need that energy for FRANNY later

ftfy
    When I plagiarism Pumpy's shit, fucko, I don't edit the content. HTH