Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's the thing

Here's the thing, and I do want to be delicate about this: small college sports do matter, and to a lot of people, many of which have a lot of mi EY, power and influence. I was at a small college football game attended by Bill Bellichick and Bob KRAFT just a few weeks ago. (I was too chicken shit to introduce myself for the picture op and didn't want to embarrass my kid).

But the thing is, those small college sports that matter do so in a context quite different from ... nay entirely foreign to ... that of Central Washington University

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    #smallcollegesportsmatter
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,539
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    And?

This bored does not care
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Here's the thing, and I do want to be delicate about this: small college sports do matter, and to a lot of people, many of which have a lot of mi EY, power and influence. I was at a small college football game attended by Bill Bellichick and Bob KRAFT just a few weeks ago. (I was too chicken shit to introduce myself for the picture op and didn't want to embarrass my kid).

But the thing is, those small college sports that matter do so in a context quite different from ... nay entirely foreign to ... that of Central Washington University

Here's the thing, there is a club of poasters on this bored who can get away with this of poast.

You're not in that club.

You're in the club that follows, and reports ad nauseam, on middling state school DII sports. You're group is ----------> that way.

HTH
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Here's the thing, there is a club of poasters on this bored who can get away with this of poast.

You're not in that club.

You're in the club that follows, and reports ad nauseam, on middling state school DII sports. You're group is ----------> that way.

HTH
    Your posts lately are taking on an elitist tone. This from a Coug.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I love you AOG but fuck Central. You have to be legitimately FS to go there. What do Central students and WSU students have in common? They both applied to the Coog.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

I love you AOG but fuck Central. You have to be legitimately FS to go there. What do Central students and WSU students have in common? They both applied to the Coog.

well the bottom line is that at some point I became very disillusioned with big time college football. I found I enjoyed getting out and going to lower division games. It doesn't have the talent, money or grandiosity of D1, but the difference is like seeing a good band in a small club vs arena rock. A music afficianado would do both!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    PS don't say you love me since it sounds kind of gaye (unless you look like topicalchica)
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

well the bottom line is that at some point I became very disillusioned with big time college football. I found I enjoyed getting out and going to lower division games. It doesn't have the talent, money or grandiosity of D1, but the difference is like seeing a good band in a small club vs arena rock. A music afficianado would do both!
    Except that the concerts are always on the same days. So you see the big show with the big draw and big names and put up with traffic, instead of watching two guys shove piccolos up each other's asses at a Capitol Hill club.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dongman said:

Except that the concerts are always on the same days. So you see the big show with the big draw and big names and put up with traffic, instead of watching two guys shove piccolos up each other's asses at a Capitol Hill club.
    Pics?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

PS don't say you love me since it sounds kind of gaye (unless you look like topicalchica)

You homophobic swine *triggered*