Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Was browsing cougfarm for some

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TTJ said:

We'll win Apple Cups in the future. There have just been some glaring issues that need resolving. Talent gap, motivation, us firing on all cylinders leading to that game.

Falk took us as far as he could. He's a great coug, but now we need to take another step forward and reload with a better starting point than when he took the helm.

Price was 2-4 against the Huskies.
    Leach is 1-5

I think Price was 3-12 against the Huskies.

The gap believe it or not is closing. This is about the peak the Huskies can be at. This is their peak. Do I think we are at WSU's peak. No way. We still have about 6-8 years of building from where we are at to really hit the okay this is a serious football program you go to Washington State to play serious football.

We hit that and we will beat the Huskies because the talent gap is gone, the intensity is on par, but we also have the chip on our shoulder.

deserves all the Chins
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/one-last-comment-on-the-apple-cup.13571/

For those who have to see it first hand.

Apparently it takes 12-14 years to REALLY build a program.

This is interesting development. FagNews said you can't start evaluating Sark until year 5. So it's 12-14 years now to get your own guys in there?

AAAaaaaadannNNddy?????111?!?!? True?????@??!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We'll win Apple Cups in the future. There have just been some glaring issues that need resolving. Talent gap, motivation, us firing on all cylinders leading to that game.

Falk took us as far as he could. He's a great coug, but now we need to take another step forward and reload with a better starting point than when he took the helm.

Price was 2-4 against the Huskies.
    Leach is 1-5

I think Price was 3-12 against the Huskies.

The gap believe it or not is closing. This is about the peak the Huskies can be at. This is their peak. Do I think we are at WSU's peak. No way. We still have about 6-8 years of building from where we are at to really hit the okay this is a serious football program you go to Washington State to play serious football.

We hit that and we will beat the Huskies because the talent gap is gone, the intensity is on par, but we also have the chip on our shoulder.