Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tennessee hiring Schiano is like Washington hiring Willingham. Just without the chocolate milk.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,324
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

Guys I tried to pick a fitting name for my username for this board. It appears even I have failed at that. Should have picked Rocky Hell.

Seriously, I hope you guys are enjoying this. I have no fucking idea what's going on, came back from eating and doing laundry to find reports of Schiano being hired. I'm hoping this was some epic troll job or smokescreen, but my goodness... I have so many questions... like does anyone have a rifle I can borrow? Or maybe some scissors so I can give myself a vasectomy?

Fuck everything. I'd prefer your OC than this douche nozzle.

You should stick around. No one knows how to be miserable losers better than us.
    You're welcome.

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    There are rumors (unsubstantiated so far) that Schiano had already signed the contract and the buy out clause is 20 mil.

AD has to be fired if that’s true but at least we know where all that money their super rich athletic department makes will be going!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm sure this going to get really messy. Schiano is probably getting a great lawyer as we speak.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I'm sure this going to get really messy. Schiano is probably getting a great lawyer as we speak.

ehhh it was a memo of understanding

i think there's nothing there
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

ehhh it was a memo of understanding

i think there's nothing there
    This.

He'll get as much as Mike Price got from Alabama.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

The Vols did it and the Schiano hire is cancelled. Crazy. This has to be the first time social media has affected change at this stage so quickly in college football.

Their AD is so fucked and I have bags of popcorn waiting to see this play out.

Thats actually kind of scary. Goes to show the kind of power the fake outrage community has. The same community that wants to eliminate masculinity. This country is doomed.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    phineas said:

Doogles said:

The Vols did it and the Schiano hire is cancelled. Crazy. This has to be the first time social media has affected change at this stage so quickly in college football.

Their AD is so fucked and I have bags of popcorn waiting to see this play out.

Thats actually kind of scary. Goes to show the kind of power the fake outrage community has. The same community that wants to eliminate masculinity. This country is doomed.
    This wasn't fake outrage.
  • Options
    RockyBottomRockyBottom Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

If it comes down to that, I'd wager we fire Currie (AD) and thwart any attempts for that snake to get any money.