Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

tenndawg said:

I have always heard that stats hurt west coasters feelings

Not winning a single conference game hurts our feelings more. Believe us, we should know. Also that article is two years old. May have to revise it after your latest storied season.
    Washington went 0-12 in 2008 and 1-10 in 2004. The Vols worst year still has more wins than two of your seasons son.
    Yellow Snow is the bored historian

If a particular fact or statistic is relevant, he will cite it, and place it in a proper historical context

And it's Owen 12...
    All this hot Tennessee talk makes me want to play 3 chord Appalachia folk songs on my guitar poorly. No wonder the wear on my 2nd and 3rd frets in so bad.
    "Once 2 strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top, looking for a moonshine still

Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top, reckon they never will"

Any school whose fight song celebrates murdering government revenue agents can't be all bad !!!

Or were the "strangers" hippie types who loved the culture and became alcoholic slide dobro players ?

Abundance !!!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It’s not like they went to Schiano as their first choice. They went to Schiano after everyone else said fuck no.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ironic that Tennessee hillbillies are wigging out over Schiano’s peripheral involvement at Pedo State

#inbreeding
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    Swaye said:

It will be kind of cool if fan backlash actually kills this deal though. Wonder who they end up with next? Could it be Ty WIllingham, molder of men and destroyer of programs? tick tick tick

Hilariously, Sark's a nice fit there. Consistently a Kiffin butt sniffer.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Guys I tried to pick a fitting name for my username for this board. It appears even I have failed at that. Should have picked Rocky Hell.

Seriously, I hope you guys are enjoying this. I have no fucking idea what's going on, came back from eating and doing laundry to find reports of Schiano being hired. I'm hoping this was some epic troll job or smokescreen, but my goodness... I have so many questions... like does anyone have a rifle I can borrow? Or maybe some scissors so I can give myself a vasectomy?

Fuck everything. I'd prefer your OC than this douche nozzle.

Speaking from one college fan to another you DO NOT want our OC. He would set you back another five years.

But serious question, where do you go from here on the coaching front if Schiano ends up not going through?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    Would be pretty cool to see fans say "fuck you" to the AD and get a shit hire canceled. They are kindred spirits to us in a sense.

I can only imagine our war against the doogs of UWDP and doogman if we hired Schiano.