Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They play in an inferior conference that hasn’t been legit since it was the pac 10. They peaked when they reached the playoffs and seem to choke away a couple of games every years before that and now after.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t a great football team and I would gladly trade our past 5 years with theirs, but I would still say our program is better than theirs. These guys are all Seattle Seahawks fans that you couldn’t find 6 or 7 years ago outside of the state of Washington.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2017
    Gladstone said:

ERvolsfan

I’m still holding out hope it’s Petersen. He/his reps reached out to UT few weeks ago. John Currie met with his people earlier this week.

Yes he wants out at Washington. There has been some dissension between he and the AD. He’s complained about lack of passion there and comittment to football. He has stated his complaints about be the late games no one gets to see. He’s not happy i personally believe he’s interested and I’m hopinh he’s the guy!
    R
    O
    F
    L

I want to know what this vols fan is smoking. Urban Meyer also complained about the late games too, I think he's leaving OSU lmao.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hey @Huskies6424 say something you Vol bitch
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Why would he leave for a team that went Owen9 in conference? Bahahaha jesus christ Vol's fans are some of the dumbest cunts in the cuntry.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

All the idiots here who are saying Tennessee is a shitty state must not have ever been. Tennessee is a fucking great state you dumbshits. Peterman isn't leaving us to coach there, but Tennessee kicks ass if you aren't a millennial faggot. Great fishing, great hunting, tons of hot women, great dive bars, fun motorcycling, etc.

All that said, it is funny to see how butthurt all their fans get about this place. Fags.

Hicks.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

All the idiots here who are saying Tennessee is a shitty state must not have ever been. Tennessee is a fucking great state you dumbshits. Peterman isn't leaving us to coach there, but Tennessee kicks ass if you aren't a millennial faggot. Great fishing, great hunting, tons of hot women, great dive bars, fun motorcycling, etc.

All that said, it is funny to see how butthurt all their fans get about this place. Fags.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,006
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Hicks.
    How many of your 17 years on earth have been spent there? You are about to get a spanking.
    Ground him for a month! And take away the car keys!!1