Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

bar report: unlce joe's bar in craig, mt

a no frills establishment. they do in fact have cold beer....most thankful they did not serve warm beer.

the 3 regulars that were at the bar were all 60+ and were really awesome. all 3 were rocking double flannel shirts with big coats on top, i was in short sleeves and hot as fuck in this sunbaked heatbox, how they withstood that heat was unreal....and all had killer beards that hadn't been manicured, ever. told me some stories of $2 can-do's overseas at war, $.01 cigarettes, $1.50 liters of Crown Royal amongst other things that had me in awe. i bought them each a beer and subsequently got invited to their annual Christmas party. i asked what that was like, and they replied that instead of starting drinking at 10am they would open early and start at 8am. pretty cool offer, but unfortunately i have to pass.

if any of you fucks like to fly fish, this area would blow your fucking minds. right on the missouri river and folks come in from around the world to fish here.

in total, i give uncle joe's a strong A- grade.

Comments