Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU-ASU official game thread

124»

Comments

• I always knew Sark would get us some FREE PUB! during an ASU-WSU game I just didn't know it would be so soon.
  • On the real though, I know what you guys are going through. We had Dirk Koetter for six years...followed by Dennis Erickson. You need a fucking meltdown. Not a bad loss. A complete fucking meltdown. We've put up with a lot of shit since the Jake Plummer days. It takes a goddamn meltdown. Losing to washington state, UofA, Cal, UCLA and getting murdered in your shit bowl after starting the season 6-1 and being ranked kind of meltdown. That's what it took for us to clean house. Fired the AD. Fired the old has-been coach who people pimped year after year because RINGS, bitch, he has RINGS. Then, and only then, will the blue hairs and the money get on board. I didn't mean to troll. I only signed up because I thought you guys were hilarious and I would have gone to UW but they rejected me cuz i forgot how to spell my name on my SAT. Lose to UofA. Lose every-fucking-game from here on out, and you're free.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

On the real though, I know what you guys are going through. We had Dirk Koetter for six years...followed by Dennis Erickson. You need a fucking meltdown. Not a bad loss. A complete fucking meltdown. We've put up with a lot of shit since the Jake Plummer days. It takes a goddamn meltdown. Losing to washington state, UofA, Cal, UCLA and getting murdered in your shit bowl after starting the season 6-1 and being ranked kind of meltdown. That's what it took for us to clean house. Fired the AD. Fired the old has-been coach who people pimped year after year because RINGS, bitch, he has RINGS. Then, and only then, will the blue hairs and the money get on board. I didn't mean to troll. I only signed up because I thought you guys were hilarious and I would have gone to UW but they rejected me cuz i forgot how to spell my name on my SAT. Lose to UofA. Lose every-fucking-game from here on out, and you're free.

A 3 game losing streak to end the year does sound pretty special. I think that is what it will take.

• I've been called a Doog before on here but I maintain a 6-6 means Sark has coached his last game at Washington.

7-5 with a win over WSU? He's safe IMO.

Go 7-5 with a loss to WSU? I think he's coaching for his job in the bowl game.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

How does Harv put up with that shit? #coog #chipontheshoulder #giveup

that's actually the definition of cougin it up