Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU-ASU official game thread

Comments

• WSU is a pathetic program. I don't hate them because they are supposed to be our rival, I hate them because they are hopeless. I can't believe they once won 10 games three years in a row.

I can't believe these guys beat us last year. Fuck they have been a total dreckfest of a program since 2008. Easily the worst BCS program.
  • That's game. Maybe ASU is finally good this year?

I love that WSU sucks against the run and you damn well know Sark will have UW coming out passing against the Cougs.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

WSU is a pathetic program. I don't hate them because they are supposed to be our rival, I hate them because they are hopeless. I can't believe they once won 10 games three years in a row.

I can't believe these guys beat us last year. Fuck they have been a total dreckfest of a program since 2008. Easily the worst BCS program.
    It wasn't a huge surprise they beat us. We sucked last year. It's why the hypothetical 9-4 didn't matter. We would have been the worst 9-4 team from the Pac 10/12 I had ever seen.

I doubt WSU will ever win 10 games again unless they strike gold on a young up and coming coach. Leach is not doing it. I fucking hate Leach's air raid offense too.

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    This fucking sucks. Extra doog ammo. See? Hardest 3 game stretch in the country. Ducks, Stanford and an ASU that is really serious about football and look like a top 10 team. Plus Sark really bounced back nicely against a game Cal team.

Fuck me.
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    Todd Graham is tuff
  • jrjarrell4jrjarrell4 Member Posts: 71
    Christ is WSU fuckin awful.

losing to them should be enough to get Sark fired. #hopeful
  • Christ is WSU fuckin awful.

losing to them should be enough to get Sark fired. #hopeful

Losing to them last year should have been enough but then again we have dumb fucks running our program so nothing surprises me.
  • This fucking sucks. Extra doog ammo. See? Hardest 3 game stretch in the country. Ducks, Stanford and an ASU that is really serious about football and look like a top 10 team. Plus Sark really bounced back nicely against a game Cal team.

Fuck me.

I guarantee my Doog friends will go "See, told you ASU was really good. That loss doesn't look so bad now" nevermind in year five we already lost 3 conference games and at BEST you end the year with four conference losses.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I feel sorry for the Cougs. They are Idaho State bad.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

This fucking sucks. Extra doog ammo. See? Hardest 3 game stretch in the country. Ducks, Stanford and an ASU that is really serious about football and look like a top 10 team. Plus Sark really bounced back nicely against a game Cal team.

Fuck me.

I guarantee my Doog friends will go "See, told you ASU was really good. That loss doesn't look so bad now" nevermind in year five we already lost 3 conference games and at BEST you end the year with four conference losses.
    That's what I'm saying. GIves the doogs extra ammo. Though I gotta say I flew home for the cal game and told everyone in the stands and tailgate that we need to fire Sark. Really didn't get much push back at all. Also basically most people know about his Joey's antics. Seeing how bad Wazzu sucks, Sark's off field shit might be our only hope. 7-5 won't get him fired with fucking pool boy.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Are people actually watching this?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2013
    How does Harv put up with that shit? #coog #chipontheshoulder #giveup
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

Fuck me.

Even during James' down years, he was competitive in almost every game. They lost to the University of spoiled children by about a touchdown w/ those mediocre late 80s teams. of course now, it's ok to have had 4 plungerings over the past 18-20 games.
  • This fucking sucks. Extra doog ammo. See? Hardest 3 game stretch in the country. Ducks, Stanford and an ASU that is really serious about football and look like a top 10 team. Plus Sark really bounced back nicely against a game Cal team.

Fuck me.

That's what I'm saying. GIves the doogs extra ammo. Though I gotta say I flew home for the cal game and told everyone in the stands and tailgate that we need to fire Sark. Really didn't get much push back at all. Also basically most people know about his Joey's antics. Seeing how bad Wazzu sucks, Sark's off field shit might be our only hope. 7-5 won't get him fired with fucking pool boy.
    I think his off the field antics will catch up to him actually. There could be a bombshell dropped this offseason and if he is fired it will for sure be dropped.

I think a home loss to WSU and he's gone myself. I really don't see him surviving that. Even the Doogs would say enough is enough after that.

WSU looks bad though so I fear a 7-5 season where he defeats WSU then Pool Boy will say that is good enough.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    I switched back to Bengals/Dolphins.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    for all the people wondering why I think we'll win the AC, this is why

Fuck me.

Even during James' down years, he was competitive in almost every game. They lost to the University of spoiled children by about a touchdown w/ those mediocre late 80s teams. of course now, it's ok to have had 4 plungerings over the past 18-20 games.
    "The fence doesn't matter" and another new one is "the game has changed. Blowouts happen more frequently than back then".

I love how Doogs already immediately have an excuse ready for every factual argument you make against Sark.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Deep down....I know you're right

My heart wants the Coogs to seal Sark's fate and leave no doubt. Our fans would go apeshit if we if we lost 2 straight.
  • PurpleJ said:

dhdawg said:

Deep down....I know you're right

My heart wants the Coogs to seal Sark's fate and leave no doubt. Our fans would go apeshit if we if we lost 2 straight.
    Yea it's looking like 7-5 with a win over the Cougs meaning seven win Steve is back. God damn it!
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Fuck me.

You know your program is screwed when fans start ranking the losses as, "good", or "bad".