Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Cuog

I thought I wouldn't really give a shit about this AC a couple weeks ago since the season ended... but dumb fucking cuogs claiming to be #kingsofthenorth are changing that quickly. Apparently UW has no chance because WSU beat Stanford and we lost to Stanford. Never mind that on the road they lost to Cal by 34 and Zona hung 60 on them. That's different apparently and doesn't count. Our defense completely suffocation the air raid year in year out under Petersen won't happen again because UW lost too many players. I was unaware that WSU graduated 0 of their good players last year too.

What's going to be the excuse this year? They aren't really missing any key players as far as I can tell. Maybe it will be that if Hillinski played the 4 INTs would have never happened and it would have been a 7 point game at half instead of 24?

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The kewg could win this year. They really want this. Huskies might not give enough of a shit to show up, like they didn't show up against Utah, due to the letdown of failing to meet preseason expectations.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

I thought I wouldn't really give a shit about this AC a couple weeks ago since the season ended... but dumb fucking cuogs claiming to be #kingsofthenorth are changing that quickly. Apparently UW has no chance because WSU beat Stanford and we lost to Stanford. Never mind that on the road they lost to Cal by 34 and Zona hung 60 on them. That's different apparently and doesn't count. Our defense completely suffocation the air raid year in year out under Petersen won't happen again because UW lost too many players. I was unaware that WSU graduated 0 of their good players last year too.

What's going to be the excuse this year? They aren't really missing any key players as far as I can tell. Maybe it will be that if Hillinski played the 4 INTs would have never happened and it would have been a 7 point game at half instead of 24?

oxymoron
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougs put too much on this game....if they just relax and calm the fuck down they may pull it out this year.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I guess they shouldn't even bother playing the game then
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Hilinski will play. I just hope that Leach doesn't give Falk too many drives before He pulls him. Hilinski will turn the ball over, but He'll move the ball and score TD's.

Falk just stands there in the pocket afraid to hit the receiver more than 5 yards past the LOS. The two exceptions are the deep middle route at the back of the endzone, which accounts for about half of his TD's. Or the deep go route down the sideline which is mostly thrown out of bounds. I predict Hilinski will be in there late 2nd or early 3rd quarter. I just hope it's not out of hand by then.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Quite honestly I can't see any way uw wins this year
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

It's the coog they suck even worse.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

WSU has beaten a ranked UW squad in Seattle once in the past 30 years. I was there man.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

WSU has beaten a ranked UW squad in Seattle once in the past 30 years. I was there man.
    So was Race.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter

The kewg could win this year. They really want this. Huskies might not give enough of a shit to show up, like they didn't show up against Utah, due to the letdown of failing to meet preseason expectations.

You mean the dwags could pull a 2013 Oregon?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    edited November 2017

So was Race.
    I know. I was just a young college buck, however. Race was already older than Moses by then.
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    Well if Brownskirt shows up...it could get interesting.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    tvoie said:

Well if Brownskirt shows up...it could get interesting.

He got his moxy back with that amazing comeback 4Q drive. Coogs are #done. Jake Cobra Browning is gonna ball on some fools.