Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jake Browning Pac 12 POW

2»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5
    Fell down once, ran into one sack, and did the retarded giraffe taking flight move

Looks like Pac-12 POW numbers to me. This conference is horrible.

He threw for like 300 yards on 28/34 passing n 2 TDS.

With all that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
    If you can't tell I make stats up all the time, then I can't help you. Stop being a dipshit.
    Fiesty injun are the best injun!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5
    Fell down once, ran into one sack, and did the retarded giraffe taking flight move

Hey HH board - really sorry I drove the team down the field twice to win the game. I know you guys hate anything good that happens to Husky football. My bad. -Jake Browning
    LEAVE fucko you are stinking up these boreds with your presence. You cost us a shot at the CFP because of your noodle arm headless chicken bullshit. You fucking suck and always will suck because you are a talentless loser QB who's body language is worse than my grandmother when we go out to eat dinner. PLZ SHUT YOUR FUCKING SMUG ASS UP! Meet me at the aurora 7-11 so we can settle this but i doubt you'll show up because you're a pussy!!!1!!!
    Fiesty sons are the best sons.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5

Hey HH board - really sorry I drove the team down the field twice to win the game. I know you guys hate anything good that happens to Husky football. My bad. -Jake Browning
    LEAVE fucko you are stinking up these boreds with your presence. You cost us a shot at the CFP because of your noodle arm headless chicken bullshit. You fucking suck and always will suck because you are a talentless loser QB who's body language is worse than my grandmother when we go out to eat dinner. PLZ SHUT YOUR FUCKING SMUG ASS UP! Meet me at the aurora 7-11 so we can settle this but i doubt you'll show up because you're a pussy!!!1!!!
    ;)
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

A yoot is a vicious animal

That’s so racist, I’m shaking and about to vomit.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5

;)
    Can Chincest be far behind - I see a father/son relationship growing
  • Options
    ItsRainingTacosItsRainingTacos Member Posts: 6
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5

You joined HH to poast insipid imbecile comments like this ?

What's next - "the coaches watch practice every day, I trust their judgment" ?

If you believe that, you probably believe your fag roomate will only rub the tip on the outside of your anus

Please delete your account
    I joined HH for fun actually. But if you don't like insipid imbecile comments, I have no idea why YOU are here.
  • Options

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5

If you believe that, you probably believe your fag roomate will only rub the tip on the outside of your anus

I joined HH for fun actually. But if you don't like insipid imbecile comments, I have no idea why YOU are here.
    The bedshitter has spoken.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5

I joined HH for fun actually. But if you don't like Chinsipid Chimbecile comments, I have no idea why YOU are here.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5

I joined HH for malarkey. But if you don't like insipid imbecile comments, I have no idea why YOU are here.
    Sounds like @PurpleBaze @CFetters_Nacho_Lover OKG.
    @WoolleyDoog @HelfrichFamilyVan @ForeverYoung @siouxfan512
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

12-20, 186 yards
    2 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble
    QBR - 53.5

I joined HH for malarkey. But if you don't like insipid imbecile comments, I have no idea why YOU are here.
    Sounds like @PurpleBaze @CFetters_Nacho_Lover OKG.
    @WoolleyDoog @HelfrichFamilyVan @ForeverYoung @siouxfan512
    Quite honestly, we don't know those guysm.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread proved one immutable truth: I was a MUCH better poster when heavily using cocaine and mescaline.