Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Later guys

BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
earthquake cluster near Gonzales the last few days, we're 40 miles from the epicenter, Casa BearsWiin about to be derstroyed, God is punishing us for being morally corrupt, thanks you in advance for you're FEMA taxdollars

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Since you will be reliant on FEMA I fully expect you'll be dead soon. It was great knowing you man. But nothing special.

Pretty sure I outgun my neighbors, so we won't be starving anytime soon, and we can drink collected rainwater.

If that part of the San Andreas actually goes, it'll be a nice seismic test for all the schools along the 101 corridor that the wife has had a hand in building over the last 15 years.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Since you will be reliant on FEMA I fully expect you'll be dead soon. It was great knowing you man. But nothing special.

Pretty sure I outgun my neighbors, so we won't be starving anytime soon, and we can drink collected rainwater.

If that part of the San Andreas actually goes, it'll be a nice seismic test for all the schools along the 101 corridor that the wife has had a hand in building over the last 15 years.
    Good to know you have guns. Glad you are a self-reliant Californian. You will survive. Lots of people hate guns until society breaks down. Then they wish they had some.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's not going to an imaginary line secession. California is going to literally leave North America.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Which neighbors have the best food stockpiled?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Good to know you have guns. Glad you are a self-reliant Californian. You will survive. Lots of people hate guns until society breaks down. Then they wish they had some.
    But guns are the cause of all evil in the world!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

earthquake cluster near Gonzales the last few days, we're 40 miles from the epicenter, Casa BearsWiin about to be derstroyed, God is punishing us for being morally corrupt, thanks you in advance for you're FEMA taxdollars

Sorry bro, you only get that shit for floods.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Careful. nsa_dawg will report you for collecting rain water.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

doogie said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

The Mormons
    They probably have the most women as well. I'd head to the nearest Mormon enclave and run over all the dudes as soon as you show up. 50 chicks and endless food to wait out the end of times with.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

The Mormons
    They probably have the most women as well. I'd head to the nearest Mormon enclave and run over all the dudes as soon as you show up. 50 submissive chicks who like anal and endless food to wait out the end of times with.
    Crisped
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

iDawg and I got off on a tangent on a podcast and we were talking about people who are hoarding gold for the last days. As I pointed out you can't eat gold and the guy with guns is going to take it from you anyway
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

The Mormons
    True that!