Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who Will That Guy Be?

this is going to be a controversial poast on this toxic bored because we all hate football right now (which is completely understandable because the season ended in a flaming bonfire of cupcakes and pinot noir right after Race wrote his manifesto on how good we? are using comparative analysis of the 93 years of Husky football he has personally witnessed....plus the lore of even earlier seasons that his two dads have told him about), but...

As has been discussed about Browning (and DDY props for the instincts), we are simply one player away from being 10-0 this season and the same player would have kept us in the Bama game last year.

I think we're seriously that close.

I watch a lot of football on Saturdays - all the top 25 teams are packed onto my DVR (ask my wife - she hate me) and all the top teams are full of flaws - they're fucking awful; worse than us. Ohio State, are you fucking kidding me? Oklahoma, meh. Clemson is an ankle tackle away from awful. U$C is shit, Notre Dame is shit, Michigan is shit, etc, etc, etc... even Bama has a lot of injuries affecting them now, but the teams that stay at the top have that one guy who can carry the team when the moment calls for it.

We are waiting for "that guy"...been waiting a while.

tick, tick, tick...

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Sven insert didn't read Indian gif
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I know you're being sarcasmic but @CuntWaffle has the copyrights to that gif.
    dnc said:

I thought it was race that introduced that jif. That's what grundle told me, don't twist.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

I thought it was race that introduced that jif. That's what grundle told me, don't twist.
    Huh?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I was there
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    To get this thread rerailed (?), I get your point, and do agree that with one bad ass QB our fortunes would be completely different the last two seasons, but we still would not be a dominant team. Our LB corp is good, far from great, our pass rush is wildly inconsistent and certainly not great, our WRs are trash outside of Pettis and Chico (situational), and we still have some holes on the OL and terrible depth there. QB is a fucking joke, both in starting and depth.

We are super solid at RB, TE, spots on the OL, interior DL and DB. The rest is very meh. A QB with testicles would help immensely, but until some of those other holes are filled, we aren't winning NC's. Some will disagree will me, but fuck you I'm right and you are most likely an idiot. For those that agree, and in honor of @Meek , here's an Asian I'd like to thrash.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Tre'Shuan Harrison. Except he's going to Oregon.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club

By request:

Also - UW is a lot more than one player away. San Diego State beat the losers that beat UW.

Transitivity superiority guy...
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Swaye said:

To get this thread rerailed (?), I get your point, and do agree that with one bad ass QB our fortunes would be completely different the last two seasons, but we still would not be a dominant team. Our LB corp is good, far from great, our pass rush is wildly inconsistent and certainly not great, our WRs are trash outside of Pettis and Chico (situational), and we still have some holes on the OL and terrible depth there. QB is a fucking joke, both in starting and depth.

We are super solid at RB, TE, spots on the OL, interior DL and DB. The rest is very meh. A QB with testicles would help immensely, but until some of those other holes are filled, we aren't winning NC's. Some will disagree will me, but fuck you I'm right and you are most likely an idiot. For those that agree, and in honor of @Meek , here's an Asian I'd like to thrash.

Go on.....
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Tre'Shuan Harrison. Except he's going to Oregon.

I have the connection, if you have the cup-o-cash + my 20% fee.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,634 Founders Club
    The transitive property is for retards

HTH

HTH

81% of HH is retarded, incase you going little sinile race
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HTH

That's usually true.

When your conference has no good wins and some shit losses though....