Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW is a "fraud" according to

Comments

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    edited November 2017
    Dafuq? GIF got killed..... oh well, EVERYONE.gif
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    jecornel said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/columnist/dan-wolken/2017/11/12/misery-index-11-georgia-title-hopes-take-hit-exposed-auburn/856612001/

No more sark players save for a couple and noodle arm on top of a shit conference and I guess it makes sense?

It's hard.
    edited November 2017
    jecornel said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/columnist/dan-wolken/2017/11/12/misery-index-11-georgia-title-hopes-take-hit-exposed-auburn/856612001/

No more sark players save for a couple and noodle arm on top of a shit conference and I guess it makes sense?

Ouch:

Washington: There’s not much worse feeling as a fan than to have the entire country calling your program a fraud and having very little ammunition to dispute it. But that’s kind of where we are with Washington, as there’s far more evidence during this two-year run to suggest the Huskies have been wildly overrated. Aside from that smashing win last September against Stanford that put them on the map nationally, what have they really done other than beat a bunch of mediocre Pac-12 teams?

There's always the academis smack. Well, at least as applied to WSU, Oregon, Oregon State, Utah and the Zonas. The Cali schoolz aren't having any of that from up north.

UW deserves it. They have now choked in 4 big games. Even James had his losses to UCLA that bedeviled the Dawgs in the 80's and 90's, but unlike James, Peterson hasn't yet won "the big game" and gotten over the hump of getting his players to execute at a high level against the toughest teams. Last year, it was SC and Alabama, this year it's a fired up ASU and a workman-like, fairly solid incredibly mediocre, gimpy one-horse Stanford team with a better game plan and QB that doesn't shit himself at the first sign of resistance.

The Dawgs are good, not great. To be great, you have to win the big, important games and they haven't done that yet.

FTFY. You don't lose to San Diego State and beat 1-7 Oregon State by 1 poont and get to wear the "fairly solid" badge.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    We were hoping that jake would take that next step in his development, but he didn't hence we suck. His fundamentals are so shitty, I want to kill babushka.
    edited November 2017

jecornel said:

Ouch:

Washington: There’s not much worse feeling as a fan than to have the entire country calling your program a fraud and having very little ammunition to dispute it. But that’s kind of where we are with Washington, as there’s far more evidence during this two-year run to suggest the Huskies have been wildly overrated. Aside from that smashing win last September against Stanford that put them on the map nationally, what have they really done other than beat a bunch of mediocre Pac-12 teams?

Ouch.
    We weren't that overrated last year and the play off spot was merited, if only technically. We weren't on Bama or Clempson's or Ohio State's or USC's or ... level, but neither was fucking anyone else (hi Ohio State). 2016 was a YUGE achievement and any sports pundit that want to shit all over that can suck a BFC. Think about is this way: Since you? @creepycoug pushed our shit in in 2001, UW hadn't played an meaningful Nov football game until last year, when we made it to the playoffs, even if only by virtue of playing in the shittiest version of our conference in the last 100 years, a version which featured the Kewgs competing for the north and the Buffs winning the south. That's pretty dramatic turnaround and it's not a fluke, even if it made us look better than we actually were. 23-4 since 2015 ASU - cup cakes or not - ain't something to poo, poo and evidence of the ship being skippered by a competent captain.
    Agree with all that row boat. Good poast.
    edited November 2017

UW deserves it. They have now choked in 4 big games. Even James had his losses to UCLA that bedeviled the Dawgs in the 80's and 90's, but unlike James, Peterson hasn't yet won "the big game" and gotten over the hump of getting his players to execute at a high level against the toughest teams. Last year, it was SC and Alabama, this year it's a fired up ASU and a workman-like, fairly solid incredibly mediocre, gimpy one-horse Stanford team with a better game plan and QB that doesn't shit himself at the first sign of resistance.

The Dawgs are good, not great. To be great, you have to win the big, important games and they haven't done that yet.

FTFY. You don't lose to San Diego State and beat 1-7 Oregon State by 1 poont and get to wear the "fairly solid" badge.
    Okay, Cuog, here it is: You're a fucking moron. Love ran well the entire game, despite a bum ankle. Everyone saw his runs, as well as his limping off the field to get help from the trainers. That mother fucker blasted through the holes and around the corner very well, changed direction and accelerated at about 90% of his normal self. Love's effort and game, in and of themselves, were fucking amazing for a guy with an injured ankle.

Drooling morons like you keep repeating shit that didn't happen just to talk shit, while demonstrating your complete ignorance of reality. Prototypical fucking Cuog bullshit, from a loser from a loser school and loser program. The Cuogs could win the NC and their stupid fucking fans like you would still be complete fucking losers because you make shit up out of whole cloth due to your ignorance, want of acceptance, and desire to count in places you don't.

Fuck off and die.
    Ahh, this made my day. You sound like @Tequilla sending me a "Fuck Off!!!!!" PM. Kudos to you for having the balls to say it TO MY FACE!!

But pray tell: what did I make up? Did Love have a flat tire or not? If your D were that elite, keeping him at under 150 shouldn't be a problem, especially since you weren't facing any kind of competent passing attack.

Don't try and complicate it for obfuscation purposes fuck face: the guy came in with a bad ankle, he fucked it up more during the game, and you benefitted from it. He wasn't 100% and he had to sit a lot. If he's 100% maybe the game isn't even close.

Try and think about it this way. Axe yourself how you'd score it if it had been Oregon on the field against the Furd.

We were hoping that jake would take that next step in his development, but he didn't hence we suck. His fundamentals are so shitty, I want to kill babushka.

And I want to jump into that avatar of yours.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

Okay, Cuog, here it is: You're a fucking moron. Love ran well the entire game, despite a bum ankle. Everyone saw his runs, as well as his limping off the field to get help from the trainers. That mother fucker blasted through the holes and around the corner very well, changed direction and accelerated at about 90% of his normal self. Love's effort and game, in and of themselves, were fucking amazing for a guy with an injured ankle.

Drooling morons like you keep repeating shit that didn't happen just to talk shit, while demonstrating your complete ignorance of reality. Prototypical fucking Cuog bullshit, from a loser from a loser school and loser program. The Cuogs could win the NC and their stupid fucking fans like you would still be complete fucking losers because you make shit up out of whole cloth due to your ignorance, want of acceptance, and desire to count in places you don't.

Fuck off and die.
    Ahh, this made my day. You sound like @Tequilla sending me a "Fuck Off!!!!!" PM. Kudos to you for having the balls to say it TO MY FACE!!

But pray tell: what did I make up? Did Love have a flat tire or not? If your D were that elite, keeping him at under 150 shouldn't be a problem, especially since you weren't facing any kind of competent passing attack.

Don't try and complicate it for obfuscation purposes fuck face: the guy came in with a bad ankle, he fucked it up more during the game, and you benefitted from it. He wasn't 100% and he had to sit a lot. If he's 100% maybe the game isn't even close.

Try and think about it this way. Axe yourself how you'd score it if it had been Oregon on the field against the Furd.
    Once again, more departure from actual reality. I guess that's what it takes to be you.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    edited November 2017

Fuck off and die.

You obviously weren't listening the NASCAR network announcers, Creep. They said 75% of Bryce Love is still better than almost any other back in the country. So basically he was 75%, which is still C+ Bryce Love and therefore it doesn't matter if he's 75% or 100% because he's the greatest Stanford back since Christian McCaffrey.

Fuck off and die.

Once again, more departure from actual reality. I guess that's what it takes to be you.
    (.5) ❤️ = (1) ❤️

Once again, saying "make shit up" and "departure from reality" over and over doesn't make you right or cogent or anything but redundant. You lost to a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Get over it and take it like a man.

Fuck off and die.

You obviously weren't listening the NASCAR network announcers, Creep. They said 75% of Bryce Love is still better than almost any other back in the country. So basically he was 75%, which is still C+ Bryce Love and therefore it doesn't matter if he's 75% or 100% because he's the greatest Stanford back since Christian McCaffrey.
    The #1 defense should be able to contain him when it doesn't have to worry about a big air game. Or so I'm told. And he had to sit for key stretches. It's ugly. Don't try and put lipstick on it.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

Fuck off and die.

(.5) ❤️ = (1) ❤️

Once again, saying "make shit up" and "departure from reality" over and over doesn't make you right or cogent or anything but redundant. You lost to a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Get over it and take it like a man.
    Only you would describe a RB who runs 30 times for 166 yards as having a "flat tire." Because only you would have such drizzly shit dripping from your mouth, as usual.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Well,Montana is a "quality opponent," just in a lower division....
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited November 2017
    a dreadful pass game led by a terrible QB when he faces anyone decent, a terrible OC, a good running game and a defense that is sound but doesn't make big plays and has yet to prove they can hold up against good passing offenses is what we are until proven otherwise.

Losing to auburn will only add more fuel to that argument
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

Fuck off and die.

The #1 defense should be able to contain him when it doesn't have to worry about a big air game. Or so I'm told. And he had to sit for key stretches. It's ugly. Don't try and put lipstick on it.
    I was making fun of the script from the announcers and not trying to put lipstick on a pig. The Defense had a bad game on the road against a mediocre team on the road. Funny thing is giving up 30 pts once in the while in the PAC shouldn't be that big of a deal; plenty of great teams have given that up and still won. But it's death sentence when your offense is "differently-abled" and that's the root issue here. UW should have been up 21- 7 at half and been able to win a 35- 30 type game.