Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JohnB Incredibly Fucking Stupid

2»

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    JohnB is a douche when he drinks during games and gets sanctimonious patrolling the boreds and then he tries to pass himself off as an insider... he's nothing more than a halfbrain who sides with the administration that gave us all those 1-11, 2-10, 3-9 whatever seasons that you only hear about the woeful 0-12 season and now we're supposed to be fucking happy that Sark has us entrenched at 7 wins. fucking pathetic.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I think that guy's banned me from over 30+ chats. You're right, he is the worst of the worst. Anyone who wants to suck Kim's dick so he can be a moderator is a genuine faggot.

He banned me from gameday chats when I used words like damn, jesus, and shit.
    he actually banned me during a Notre Dame game when Dayne Crist made a huge play and I said "Jesus Crist!" on chat... I pm'd him and was like "dude, you ever hear of a double entendre" - boom double banned while he guzzled his scotch and became a bigger asshole by the minute.
  • Meek said:

I think that guy's banned me from over 30+ chats. You're right, he is the worst of the worst. Anyone who wants to suck Kim's dick so he can be a moderator is a genuine faggot.

he actually banned me during a Notre Dame game when Dayne Crist made a huge play and I said "Jesus Crist!" on chat... I pm'd him and was like "dude, you ever hear of a double entendre" - boom double banned while he guzzled his scotch and became a bigger asshole by the minute.
    He really deserves us all to send him several PM's of Lemon Party.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Meek said:

Don't mock our lord and savior, please.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    loadsock said:

But but johnb has a flat out amazing steam shower in his home according to Fetters. I'm thinking the citrus fiesta might need a little photo shop with a new change of scenery like johnbFIS's steam shower.

Lol, I forgot about that. Fetters starts his thought of the week saying, "Thanks to our host, JohnB and his wife. He has the best steam shower I have ever been in."

Yeah Fetters, I hope it got all of that nacho cheese out of all those hard to reach crevices.

• loadsock said:

But but johnb has a flat out amazing steam shower in his home according to Fetters. I'm thinking the citrus fiesta might need a little photo shop with a new change of scenery like johnbFIS's steam shower.

Lol, I forgot about that. Fetters starts his thought of the week saying, "Thanks to our host, JohnB and his wife. He has the best steam shower I have ever been in."

Yeah Fetters, I hope it got all of that nacho cheese out of all those hard to reach crevices.

Wait he actually said that?! HOLY SHIT! I thought you guys were just implying that.

Who the fuck says that? Let alone on a message board?! Why are these guys representing our school?! Good Gawd!

Why can't they be fans of Penn State? Be a lot more appropriate.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited October 2013
    Maybe these doogs are just a bunch of quook/coog/boov trolls just trying to keep Sark at UW for another 5 years.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club

For me nothing will top Kim asking Jojo (I like to call him that) if he wakes up and goes to the fridge or shower first. What kind of fucking question is that? Why would you ask anyone this let alone a 18 year old kid.

Creepsville
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club

loadsock said:

brb, throw up