Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JohnB Incredibly Fucking Stupid

HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
edited October 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Says Mora hasn't proven More than Sark. Lists retreats like Belotti and Tedford as coaching candidates. Even says Sark will only be gone to take the USC job.

A 31-28 record over the past four and a half seasons is what is being used to support that assertion. Folks forget to factor in the 11-37 legacy (including a 0-12 final season) he inherited from Ty Willingham. Perhaps Sark has a taller mountain to climb than Owens, James, and Neuheisel did.

This same fucking clown said we'd win out after USC last year. This guy is the absolute worst piece of shit doog out there.

Fuck this fanbase. Seriously. Fans like this need to die from the plague.

Comments

• Sounds like MykFS. Seriously every coach you bring up that fucker shoots him down while dodging all questions bout Sark.

Sark is 28-28, 21-20 in conference. He's fucking average.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    JohnB is beholden to Kim, and Kim's directive to his minions is to support Sark at all costs.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    If johnb was standing on the Aurora Bridge contemplating suicide, not only would I not give a fuck -- I'd help push him.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,849 Founders Club
    James took over 13 months after a 2-9 season, and 5 years removed from a 1-9 season.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

James took over 13 months after a 2-9 season, and 5 years removed from a 1-9 season.

Was Oregon State ranked back then? Didn't think so!!!11111one
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    JohnB has been really, really pressing of late. I think Kim talked to him and told him to post more because he is one of the few longtime posters left, and he needs the support. As a result, we get some super doog propaganda. His #1 choice was Mark Richt, and like you said, he listed Tedford and Bellotti. Maybe he is fucking with us?
  • JohnB has been really, really pressing of late. I think Kim talked to him and told him to post more because he is one of the few longtime posters left, and he needs the support. As a result, we get some super doog propaganda. His #1 choice was Mark Richt, and like you said, he listed Tedford and Bellotti. Maybe he is fucking with us?

Tedford the same guy that all doogs claim Race lost all credibility because he wanted to hire Tedford. Even though Tedford's W-L destroys Gilby and Ty's and is better than Sark's.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    It was obvious to anyone with eyes the past 2 years of watching Cal games that Tedford just didn't give a fuck anymore.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

It was obvious to anyone with eyes the past 2 years of watching Cal games that Tedford just didn't give a fuck anymore.

Hiring a retread is something only a MWC or MAC team should do, but if we were dumb enough to hire Tedford, he would probably be rejuvenated and do better than Sark.

• It was obvious to anyone with eyes the past 2 years of watching Cal games that Tedford just didn't give a fuck anymore.

Hiring a retread is something only a MWC or MAC team should do, but if we were dumb enough to hire Tedford, he would probably be rejuvenated and do better than Sark.

You are talking about a program who hired retreads in Gilby and Ty. This program is fucking stupid.

However, I don't see them going full retard............not yet.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Says Mora hasn't proven More than Sark. Lists retreats like Belotti and Tedford as coaching candidates. Even says Sark will only be gone to take the USC job.

A 31-28 record over the past four and a half seasons is what is being used to support that assertion. Folks forget to factor in the 11-37 legacy (including a 0-12 final season) he inherited from Ty Willingham. Perhaps Sark has a taller mountain to climb than Owens, James, and Neuheisel did.

This same fucking clown said we'd win out after USC last year. This guy is the absolute worst piece of shit doog out there.

Johnb is the only decent mod over there. But gutless like them all
  • Says Mora hasn't proven More than Sark. Lists retreats like Belotti and Tedford as coaching candidates. Even says Sark will only be gone to take the USC job.

Johnb is the only decent mod over there. But gutless like them all
    Judging his posts I'd say he's a pretty fucking worthless Doog like the rest of them.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    But but johnb has a flat out amazing steam shower in his home according to Fetters. I'm thinking the citrus fiesta might need a little photo shop with a new change of scenery like johnbFIS's steam shower.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    edited October 2013

No Quadrunner, johnb is not a good mod nor is he an intelligent Dawg fan. He's just a fucking run of the mill doog who has a convenient home for skinny jeans, F3, and 81% to stay at whenever there is a game near.

• loadsock said:

No Quadrunner, johnb is not a good mod nor is he an intelligent Dawg fan. He's just a fucking run of the mill doog who has a convenient home for skinny jeans, F3, and 81% to stay Lemon Party at whenever there is a game near.

Small tweak to it.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Has anyone other than johnbFS ever suggested mark richt as a homerun hire for UW? To his credit, I think this is a new level of stupid.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I think that guy's banned me from over 30+ chats. You're right, he is the worst of the worst. Anyone who wants to suck Kim's dick so he can be a moderator is a genuine faggot.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I think that guy's banned me from over 30+ chats. You're right, he is the worst of the worst. Anyone who wants to suck Kim's dick so he can be a moderator is a genuine faggot.

He banned me from gameday chats when I used words like damn, jesus, and shit.