Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fire Jonathan Smith

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

The most unexplainable play call of the game was running the Ahmed reverse play w Pettis instead of Ahmed and not running the play until down 16 ... that was just terrible

But nobody expected that little surprise, you see. Hehehehe! (Says Smiffy to Smiffy.)
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

But fire Smiffy before he ruins another QB. That's essential.

Jake is Jake and is his own shit show. You can blame a lot on Smiff, as you all do, but that's a stretch radio.

And Smiff himself was a hell of a QB. If brown socks were half the QB Smiff was Washington would be ... never mind ... you'd still be fucked.
    He had Chad Ochocinco and TJ terrorist to throw to.

But you're just hear to hear yourself talk as usual
    Fuck off you wounded little faggot. Take it like a man or put the barrel in your mouth already. If you don't know that Smith could throw it and was a big part of that passing attack you either weren't Around or are retarded or both. It didn't matter who's catching it if tournWB shots himself at the first sign of trouble. Smith, for all his faults, was no Jake.
    Who gives a fucking shit what kind of player Smiff was? It has absolutely nothing to do with how shitty an O.C. he is.

Why do you have to be told this? Are you retarded? Or just dumb?
    Why are you such a Fucking faggot who can't read? I didn't say what you said I said fuck face. In fact nobody did you dumb dick licker. I said if Jake were 1/2 the QB Smiff was ... I don't give a fuck about him as an OC. That's your problem Sally.

Go lick your mom's twat again and come back when you're better focused. And try and read better next time dumb fuck.

Jake is Jake and is his own shit show. You can blame a lot on Smiff, as you all do, but that's a stretch radio.

And Smiff himself was a hell of a QB. If brown socks were half the QB Smiff was Washington would be ... never mind ... you'd still be fucked.

Fuck off you wounded little faggot. Take it like a man or put the barrel in your mouth already. If you don't know that Smith could throw it and was a big part of that passing attack you either weren't Around or are retarded or both. It didn't matter who's catching it if tournWB shots himself at the first sign of trouble. Smith, for all his faults, was no Jake.
    Who gives a fucking shit what kind of player Smiff was? It has absolutely nothing to do with how shitty an O.C. he is.

Why are you such a Fucking faggot who can't read? I didn't say what you said I said fuck face. In fact nobody did you dumb dick licker. I said if Jake were 1/2 the QB Smiff was ... I don't give a fuck about him as an OC. That's your problem Sally.

Go lick your mom's twat again and come back when you're better focused. And try and read better next time dumb fuck.
    Watching you backpedal while drowning in your own shit is hilarious. You suck at this. And probably everything else in life, too. You worthless POS.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Postal91 said:

Can we get Tedford back? Fuck, anything.

edited November 2017

You worthless POS.
    You seem really upset. Must be a bitch being such a dumb fucking homo with such limited ability to read. That's your momma's fault; not mine.

No matter what happens tomorrow, my weekend is made. Watch Washington lose. Nothing else matters.

I can't wait for the Cup.

You worthless POS.
    You seem really upset. I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated. I'm surebitnsucksnti be such a dumb fucking homo with such limited ability to read. That's your momma's fault; not mine.

Non matter what happens tomorrow, my weekend is made. Watch Washington lose. Nothing else matters.

As I said, this is as good as it gets for a Cuog. Relish it. It's as high as your sad life ever soars.

You worthless POS.
    You seem really upset. I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated. I'm surebitnsucksnti be such a dumb fucking homo with such limited ability to read. That's your momma's fault; not mine.

Non matter what happens tomorrow, my weekend is made. Watch Washington lose. Nothing else matters.

As I said, this is as good as it gets for a Cuog. Relish it. It's as high as your sad life ever soars.
    That hurts.

You worthless POS.

That hurts.

I know. Which feels great to me.

You worthless POS.

That hurts.

Keep drinking the whiskey and coke. It actually helps.

But tomorrow you will wake up and, alas, the ugly fact of this game will be waiting for you: the #1 defense in the mighty P12 lost to a one-legged running back and a retarded passing game.

Beyond that, you still have the Apple Cup in front of you; and despite what you say here, you are starting to realize that your defense isn't quite the juggernaut you thought it was, and your QB seems to get shittier each week you don't play Oregon. You are now, finally, starting to absorb the reality that the AC is a very loseable gayme for you fuckers.

Have a great weekend.

You worthless POS.

That hurts.

But tomorrow you will wake up and, alas, the ugly fact of this game will be waiting for you: the #1 defense in the mighty P12 lost to a one-legged running back and a retarded passing game.

Beyond that, you still have the Apple Cup in front of you; and despite what you say here, you are starting to realize that your defense isn't quite the juggernaut you thought it was, and your QB seems to get shittier each week you don't play Oregon. You are now, finally, starting to absorb the reality that the AC is a very loseable gayme for you fuckers.

Have a great weekend.
    I'm sorry you're not good enough to be a Husky. Deal with it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

Fuck off you wounded little faggot. Take it like a man or put the barrel in your mouth already. If you don't know that Smith could throw it and was a big part of that passing attack you either weren't Around or are retarded or both. It doesnt matter who's catching it if your QB shits himself at the first sign of trouble. Smith, for all his faults, was no Jake.
    You sound triggered and exactly like a butt hurt little faggot. You're just a hothead, keyboard warrrior troll coming out of the woodwork in the middle of the night like Monster47. Admit it.

Smith wasn't a bad college q.b. but he had two good NFL receivers to throw to and better coaching. He sucks as an OC and shouldn't be near a Pac 12 program. Browning isn't any better because of him. In fact, he's regressing.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

You worthless POS.
    You seem really upset. Must be a bitch being such a dumb fucking homo with such limited ability to read. That's your momma's fault; not mine.

No matter what happens tomorrow, my weekend is made. Watch Washington lose. Nothing else matters.

lol Christ what a Coog
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Cougs run up the score or uw
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread turned gay in a hurry. Mods?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

This thread turned gay in a hurry. Mods?

Well, this _is_ HCH.
  • SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    Smith was a good qb wrf !
    Stevo Suckisian was a horse crap fat short slow qb at BYU and even worse fat slow idiot play caller
    No correlation

You worthless POS.

That hurts.

Have a great weekend.
    I'm sorry you're not good enough to be a Husky. Deal with it.
    You're better than this. Jesus.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

You worthless POS.

That hurts.

Have a great weekend.
    Every football match up is a unique contest. And Stanford at home is the type of squad that can exploit our weaknesses. Until proven otherwise, the Kewgs are not that sort of team, especially playing in Seattle. None of what happened last night changes this. Do we suck in some key areas - yes? Are we likely to lose at home to the Kewgs - probably not?

You worthless POS.

That hurts.

Have a great weekend.
    Every football match up is a unique contest. And Stanford at home is the type of squad that can exploit our weaknesses.
    Here it comes.

That was a GOOD Stanford team. And 1/2 a ❤️ is better than any back in the country!

If by "type" you mean an incredibly one dimensional offense whose one dimension was a shell of itself, then yeah I see your point.

Can't wait.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

You worthless POS.

That hurts.

Have a great weekend.
    Every football match up is a unique contest. And Stanford at home is the type of squad that can exploit our weaknesses.
    Here it comes.

That was a GOOD Stanford team. And 1/2 a ❤️ is better than any back in the country!

If by "type" you mean an incredibly one dimensional offense whose one dimension was a shell of itself, then yeah I see your point.

Can't wait.
    You twist better than Chubby Checker on cocaine Creep. You chose the right. profession in life so you got that going for you.