Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Cardinal Game Thread Sponsored by Mark Emmert

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Brownsocks makes me wish we had Cyler Miles back.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

At least he would have thrown it. It would have only gone 10 yards, but it would have been thrown!
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jake looked like he slipped on a banana peel on that last play
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Have to go back to Ronnie Rainbow to find a (maybe) worse QB. Even then, the whole team was shit at the time, so maybe he wasn't as bad as it looked.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dawgtona said:

Browning better be getting a good degree because there is no chance in hell he'll be playing pro football.

Well no shit. The kid short hopped and 18 yard throw tonight. To his credit he does more with less than any QB in the conference.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I actually think the sack he took a few drives earlier back on the 5 or whatever was worse
  • Options
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

Jake looked like he slipped on a banana peel on that last play

He thinks he can run faster than he actually can.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Both had embarrassingly weak arms but Cyler didn't look as gay when he ran so yes I agree.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Petersen has brought a pussified cerebral softness to Husky football. We’re fucked.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2017

Mosster47 said:

fucking refs. just ruined your conference's only shot.

You don't want to see what that shot looked like. Take the Vegas Bowl trophy and be happy.
    You know what, Quook? I don't fucking care. I'm not a bitch ass pussy living in his mom's RV at 35. I don't have tiny ass balls. I have the fucking guts to want my team to play in the big games and not fear getting an ass whooping. You care more about appearances than you do about actual football. Nationally missing the shot is a huge fucking deal. Just because you're a cuck lord who's satisfied with winning 6 because you might have won 7 with your QB healthy doesn't mean other people have to accept your viewpoint. I would invite you to 7/11 but you're too much of a pussy to show up anyway. Why don't you go chomp on your daddy's hairy fucking asshole. Your team sucks. Trolling other boards isn't going to change that. Die in a fucking fire. Sometimes I wish you didn't beat that testicular cancer. I feel bad for your family. Go buy a duck pond and live in it dickhead. Drown in your own shit. Your sister was too ugly to fuck, so I just beat the shit out of her. I hope you spend the rest of your life with @Swaye's dick in your mouth. Eat dick asshat.
    Hi. You guys were always an 8 or 9 win team this year. You aren't replacing the high end talent Peterman inherited with high end talent.

We can all agree that Oregon wasn't going to be very good this year. Having said that before a DUI right before the season Oregon was better on offense at every position and substantially better at QB. So, you're way behind the 8-ball on offense. You know, you need one of those to a real contender.

The defense has the best D-tackle in the country and an NFL starter next to him. One of your backers is good as is one of your D-ends. Rapp is a stud, the rest of the secondary is decent.

Your kicker is shit.

"Getting a shot" would have landed you Bama or Georgia and it would have been just like last year where they used you stretch their legs a little, keep everyone healthy, and get ready for the real game.

This year's UW team would have ended the year with 3 or 4 losses (still might) in any of the last ten years with zero chance to compete with Pete, Chip, Jim or Shaw's teams for the trophy.

The point is you never had a fucking shot. You played a pathetic schedule and lost to ASU and a one man Stanford team. You're not out of the woods yet either. Grow the fuck up and be a rational human.

Also, who the fuck had testicular cancer?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Petersen has brought a pussified cerebral softness to Husky football. We’re fucked.

You can't say he "brought" it. It's been lurking here since Neuheisel's tenure.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My last post got deleted but Jake should kill himself
  • Options
    Founders Club

Wow! Even Softy is throwing Smiff and his play-calling under the bus right now. This means Smiff's ineptitude It's as obvious to a blather-mouthed, non-player as it is to everyone else in the conference.

Fat-ass probably reads this bored.