Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ruh roh

2»

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Gillespie never embraced Trump or his policies and paid the price.

his whole campaign was based around tying northam to gangs, and embracing confederate monuments.
    try again
    If your side worried more about improving the economy and less about screeching like a bunch of faggots over statues and letting men into womens' restrooms, you might actually become relevant again.
    Improving the economy? Do you need work mowing lawns?

WTGWT
    Trump won on a platform of improving the economy, banning islamofags and giving the middle finger to PC chimps on the left like you. I'll mow your lawn if you agree to move to Canada and not return.
    Trump’s doing great! How about you mow my lawn...and I pay you $40 a week?
    That's more than I pay your mom's pimp when I'm looking for a bootycall. I've got a stash of 2 dollar bills specifically allocated for that purpose.
    My mom passed in 2011. She was 76. You better check what you’ve been paying for the last 6 years.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

his whole campaign was based around tying northam to gangs, and embracing confederate monuments.
    try again
    If your side worried more about improving the economy and less about screeching like a bunch of faggots over statues and letting men into womens' restrooms, you might actually become relevant again.
    Improving the economy? Do you need work mowing lawns?

WTGWT
    Trump won on a platform of improving the economy, banning islamofags and giving the middle finger to PC chimps on the left like you. I'll mow your lawn if you agree to move to Canada and not return.
    Trump’s doing great! How about you mow my lawn...and I pay you $40 a week?
    That's more than I pay your mom's pimp when I'm looking for a bootycall. I've got a stash of 2 dollar bills specifically allocated for that purpose.
    Bro, you only need to mow 3.5 lawns a day to get to that coveted $50k.

Plan meet Action.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again
    Ironically a trans women beat the republican who sponsored the bathroom bill for his state house seat. Talk about embarrassing for that guy. I get it it's a state legislature seat, doesn't mean anything. But it's still fucking funny.
    Meet tomorrow's Hero(ine).
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited November 2017
    You ban trans Stalin from bathroom

Trans Stalin bans you from job
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

You ban trans Stalin from bathroom

Trans Stalin bans you from job

We shall see whether DNC manages not to step on their dick-clit with this.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter

Ironically a trans women beat the republican who sponsored the bathroom bill for his state house seat. Talk about embarrassing for that guy. I get it it's a state legislature seat, doesn't mean anything. But it's still fucking funny.

They voted for him her because she is able to look at the issues without being chinfluenced by male priviledge - she isn't thinking with her dick anymore
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    LebamDawg said:

They voted for him her because she is able to look at the issues without being chinfluenced by male priviledge - she isn't thinking with her dick anymore

We should just go the full Varys route and castrate all politicians.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Big win guys. I always knew you would be back I just had no idea it would happen so soon
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Big win guys. I always knew you would be back I just had no idea it would happen so soon

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Who GAF about gubernatorial races other than those that live in those states?

I guess Loobs do though.

Take em where you can get em, I guess.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

Who GAF about gubernatorial races other than those that live in those states?

I guess Loobs do though.

Take em where you can get em, I guess.

Sounds like you care.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    edited November 2017
    LebamDawg said:

I can't tell which party you are describing.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

LebamDawg said:

I thought the exact same thing.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2017
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

I thought the exact same thing.

First time for everything I suppose.

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

LebamDawg said:

you don't get it.
    Only the left can't talk about statues, bathrooms, etc.
    when the right does it it's fine.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    dhdawg said:

LebamDawg said:

you don't get it.
    Left peddles the statues issue in an attempt to stoke racial division and play identity politics. It was the left who thought it was a good idea to let men start using women's restrooms. HTH
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

LebamDawg said:

you don't get it.
    Left peddles the statues issue in an attempt to stoke racial division and play identity politics. It was the left who thought it was a good idea to let men start using women's restrooms. HTH
    once again, I cannot tell which party you are referencing