Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ruh roh

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
dems about to completely sweep Virginia.
I guess race baiting didn't work this time.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    ads by the latino victory fund and ads sponsored by the candidate himself are no different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0UiqMDbpAw
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2017
    You clowns are pathetic, losing your shit over a governor's race. Still powerless. Still persona non grata in the national context.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

You clowns are pathetic, losing your shit over a governor's race. Still powerless. Still persona non grata in the national context.

I seem to remember you boasting about how Trump and Republicans are undefeated in races since the election last year.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,072 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I seem to remember you boasting about how Trump and Republicans are undefeated in races since the election last year.
    Disagree.

#stillhere
    edited November 2017
    2001400ex said:

Fake news. I've told you this about 10 times now, I don't like republicans either FYI. But they are the lesser evil. Term limits. Purge the establishment on both sides. Even better, dismantle both parties so that democrats and republicans no longer exist as parties. Clean house, clean slate. Start again.

losing state races is what put democrats in the mess they are in.

I.e. GOP held the state house 66-36. Dems favored to take a majority now
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Gillespie never embraced Trump or his policies and paid the price.
    edited November 2017
    dhdawg said:

losing state races is what put democrats in the mess they are in.

I.e. GOP held the state house 66-36. Dems favored to take a majority now
    You're still in a mess, and will be until you kill yourselves. Please do it sooner rather than later for the good of the country. It's the patriotic thing to do.
    doogie said:

his whole campaign was based around tying northam to gangs, and embracing confederate monuments.
    try again
    dhdawg said:

doogie said:

his whole campaign was based around tying northam to gangs, and embracing confederate monuments.
    try again
    If your side worried more about improving the economy and less about screeching like a bunch of faggots over statues and letting men into womens' restrooms, you might actually become relevant again.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again
    If your side worried more about improving the economy and less about screeching like a bunch of faggots over statues and letting men into womens' restrooms, you might actually become relevant again.
    Improving the economy? Do you need work mowing lawns?

WTGWT
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again
    Hey bud! The dollar is at an all time high, gold is still very valuable, the market is at an all time high, interest rates are at all time lows, unemployment is the lowest in a very long time.

This is as good as it gets sweetheart. Why are the masses even more broke now than they were during the recession?

Maybe the economy isn't always the answer.

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again

WTGWT
    Trump won on a platform of improving the economy, banning islamofags and giving the middle finger to PC chimps on the left like you. I'll mow your lawn if you agree to move to Canada and not return.

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again
    except that is exactly what the GOP candidate did.
    he just did it from the perspective you agree with
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again

WTGWT
    Trump won on a platform of improving the economy, banning islamofags and giving the middle finger to PC chimps on the left like you. I'll mow your lawn if you agree to move to Canada and not return.
    Trump’s doing great! How about you mow my lawn...and I pay you $40 a week?
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again
    except that is exactly what the GOP candidate did.
    he just did it from the perspective you agree with
    Sounds like he was running against typical dem fucktardery then. Not surprising that he lost in a state of fucktard democrats.

dhdawg said:

doogie said:

try again

WTGWT
    Trump’s doing great! How about you mow my lawn...and I pay you $40 a week?
    That's more than I pay your mom's pimp when I'm looking for a bootycall. I've got a stash of 2 dollar bills specifically allocated for that purpose.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

That's more than I pay your mom's pimp when I'm looking for a bootycall. I've got a stash of 2 dollar bills specifically allocated for that purpose.

That's a lot of cock you've gobbled at a nickel apiece to get a stack like that. You're pretty hard working for a millennial.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    I don't think I've ever seen a real 2 dollar bill