Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Dick Fain poast or lurk at Hardcore Husky?

13»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

YKW.

Pics of Dick Fain? The fuck?
    KJR nuff said
    I find it odd that anyone listens to talk radio. I do like hearing about the stupid shit they say, but who listens to talk radio over music?
    Generally, I would agree with your assessment. 99% of talk radio sucks (especially when politics is being discussed), but usually on the drive in/ home, I will flip on KJR and if they are talking Huskies I will listen to the chatter. If it's Hawks or some other sports ball, I'm out. Re: music in the car, my sound system sucks donkey balls.
    You sound poor.
    On the surface @CuntWaffle it might appear to be the case. However, real audiophiles agree that car audio is a douchebag bro sort of hobby, and all rich, old white guys put their money in home audio.
    I didn't put any money into my car audio. I just bought a nice enough car that the audio sounds great.
    My basic point here is that even the best car audio systems sounds like garbage compared to an audiophile, 2 channel stereo set up. Yes, it's a stupid apples and oranges comparison, but I'd rather do as I do, which is drive an 11 year old car with a crappy stereo and spend my clams on hi fi gear and records. But to your original comment, I guess you could say I am poor because I can't do both.
    Headphones get the most play at home, investing there is worthwhile in my opinion. There's nothing quite as rewarding as a loud session in the auto, preferably all lit up, especially on the way home from a curb stomping at the stadium.
    Audiophile headphones can be amazing. Got a good fren with a pair of these by Audeze that retail for about 2 grand. Doesn't even sound like you listening to headphones, rather like being in a listening room 10 feet away from the speakers.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I'm pretty sure its the sound of being a big fat dork
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    I find it odd that anyone listens to talk radio. I do like hearing about the stupid shit they say, but who listens to talk radio over music?
    Generally, I would agree with your assessment. 99% of talk radio sucks (especially when politics is being discussed), but usually on the drive in/ home, I will flip on KJR and if they are talking Huskies I will listen to the chatter. If it's Hawks or some other sports ball, I'm out. Re: music in the car, my sound system sucks donkey balls.
    You sound poor.
    On the surface @CuntWaffle it might appear to be the case. However, real audiophiles agree that car audio is a douchebag bro sort of hobby, and all rich, old white guys put their money in home audio.
    I didn't put any money into my car audio. I just bought a nice enough car that the audio sounds great.
    My basic point here is that even the best car audio systems sounds like garbage compared to an audiophile, 2 channel stereo set up. Yes, it's a stupid apples and oranges comparison, but I'd rather do as I do, which is drive an 11 year old car with a crappy stereo and spend my clams on hi fi gear and records. But to your original comment, I guess you could say I am poor because I can't do both.
    I have tinnitus

Spotify sounds fine to me
    I thought you were a desk jockey type of Duck, not an artillery one?
    everyone gets to spend some time around things that go boom, even me
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,973

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    Headphones get the most play at home, investing there is worthwhile in my opinion. There's nothing quite as rewarding as a loud session in the auto, preferably all lit up, especially on the way home from a curb stomping at the stadium.
    Audiophile headphones can be amazing. Got a good fren with a pair of these by Audeze that retail for about 2 grand. Doesn't even sound like you listening to headphones, rather like being in a listening room 10 feet away from the speakers.

how do ai do this shit
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    Actual footage of audiophiles: