Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Dick Fain poast or lurk at Hardcore Husky?

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Ok @backthepack, here you go...

Wooood?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

YKW.

Pics of Dick Fain? The fuck?
    KJR nuff said
    I find it odd that anyone listens to talk radio. I do like hearing about the stupid shit they say, but who listens to talk radio over music?
    Old people haven't figured out Spotify yet
    Spotify is amazing. Sounds like shit, however.

Wooood?
    Too Christian. Probably doesn't put out.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I laffed. But you were flagged for listening to KJR.

I laffed. But you were flagged for listening to KJR.
    Popular opinion here feels otherwise. You wanted to see pics of Dick Fain and this was the best I could do.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    I find it odd that anyone listens to talk radio. I do like hearing about the stupid shit they say, but who listens to talk radio over music?
    Most music stations play Gaylor Swift, country, dumb hip hop, or the same 22 23 classick rock songs.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Need more beastie boys.

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    Generally, I would agree with your assessment. 99% of talk radio sucks (especially when politics is being discussed), but usually on the drive in/ home, I will flip on KJR and if they are talking Huskies I will listen to the chatter. If it's Hawks or some other sports ball, I'm out. Re: music in the car, my sound system sucks donkey balls.
    You sound poor.
    On the surface @CuntWaffle it might appear to be the case. However, real audiophiles agree that car audio is a douchebag bro sort of hobby, and all rich, old white guys put their money in home audio.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    Generally, I would agree with your assessment. 99% of talk radio sucks (especially when politics is being discussed), but usually on the drive in/ home, I will flip on KJR and if they are talking Huskies I will listen to the chatter. If it's Hawks or some other sports ball, I'm out. Re: music in the car, my sound system sucks donkey balls.
    You sound poor.
    On the surface @CuntWaffle it might appear to be the case. However, real audiophiles agree that car audio is a douchebag bro sort of hobby, and all rich, old white guys put their money in home audio.
    Whynotboth.jpg
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    Huh?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    I didn't put any money into my car audio. I just bought a nice enough car that the audio sounds great.

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    I didn't put any money into my car audio. I just bought a nice enough car that the audio sounds great.
    My basic point here is that even the best car audio systems sounds like garbage compared to an audiophile, 2 channel stereo set up. Yes, it's a stupid apples and oranges comparison, but I'd rather do as I do, which is drive an 11 year old car with a crappy stereo and spend my clams on hi fi gear and records. But to your original comment, I guess you could say I am poor because I can't do both.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,973

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    Yep. I worked in the car audio Dept of circuit city during high school

Fuck
    Good HS gig, most profitable corner of the store. Also, bang the occasional douchebro's girl and a MILF now and then.

Source; TGG's Alum

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    My basic point here is that even the best car audio systems sounds like garbage compared to an audiophile, 2 channel stereo set up. Yes, it's a stupid apples and oranges comparison, but I'd rather do as I do, which is drive an 11 year old car with a crappy stereo and spend my clams on hi fi gear and records. But to your original comment, I guess you could say I am poor because I can't do both.
    Headphones get the most play at home, investing there is worthwhile in my opinion. There's nothing quite as rewarding as a loud session in the auto, preferably all lit up, especially on the way home from a curb stomping at the stadium.

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    Yep. I worked in the car audio Dept of circuit city during high school

Fuck
    You worked at Smart Tech? Cool story bro!

Those scenes played like a documentary.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    I have tinnitus

Spotify sounds fine to me
    AZDuck said:

YKW.

KJR nuff said
    You sound poor.
    I have tinnitus

Spotify sounds fine to me
    I thought you were a desk jockey type of Duck, not an artillery one?