Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Call Me

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    edited October 2013

The season does matter as Seattle wins the #1 seed it's over in the NFC. They aren't losing a home game in the playoffs with that crowd.

Also Seattle sports for the first time in a decade finally has a good team worth watching. I haven't been this involved in the NFL in forever.

It does make me sad because I remember being glued to UW coverage, then watching Oregon/USC hoping they would lose to help UW in the standings. Fun times. Now I don't give a fuck.

With the NFL I'm doing the same with Seahawks/49ers/Saints.

I think the amount of DETAILED football talk surrounding the Seahawks on this bored speaks volumes. Seahawks are actually in contention from having a special season. It makes every game huge while you pay extra attention to the other top teams.

Who wants to talk about UW if they might win a nail biter against Arizona at home to help propel them to the Sock em Boppers bowl?
  • The season does matter as Seattle wins the #1 seed it's over in the NFC. They aren't losing a home game in the playoffs with that crowd.

Also Seattle sports for the first time in a decade finally has a good team worth watching. I haven't been this involved in the NFL in forever.

It does make me sad because I remember being glued to UW coverage, then watching Oregon/USC hoping they would lose to help UW in the standings. Fun times. Now I don't give a fuck.

With the NFL I'm doing the same with Seahawks/49ers/Saints.

I think the amount of DETAILED football talk surrounding the Seahawks on this bored speaks volumes. Seahawks are actually in contention from having a special season. It makes every game huge while you pay extra attention to the other top teams.

Who wants to talk about UW if they might win a nail biter against Arizona at home to help propel them to the Sock em Boppers bowl?
    Yes that tells me if UW ever becomes serious in say 2026? This board will be serious about the football team.

It's hard to talk football about UW when it's a non stop Lather, Rinse, Repeat season.

The Seahawks are fun to watch. Win or lose they lay the wood on defense, have an exciting QB and have a tough running back. They also win games, win some more and their home games are a great atmosphere something Husky Stadium hasn't been since 2001(the Michigan game was electric).