Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vea

2»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    Put d'Marco Farr somewhere in there.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

Tank Johnson was underrated and inconsistent but had a pretty solid pro career

Johnson was a rare athlete and a force when on his game. He would have been insane with this coaching ataff He had zero national recognition, not a ton of highlight film, and managed a pretty respectable draft position on his freakish athleticism for his size. I don't remember any real numbers but he had a great combine with insane 40 and jumps and good strength #s.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Gong back to Dave Pear under Owens UW had a tradition of war daddies on the D line. At least one. We got way away from that until Petermen came along

I love the term War Daddy.
    Makes me hard.
    Pics?
    I call him little jimmy.
    @jecornel true?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

He still gives me nightmares
    chuck said:

Johnson was a rare athlete and a force when on his game. He would have been insane with this coaching ataff He had zero national recognition, not a ton of highlight film, and managed a pretty respectable draft position on his freakish athleticism for his size. I don't remember any real numbers but he had a great combine with insane 40 and jumps and good strength #s.
    I seriously doubt Tank would have ever played for Petersen
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

chuck said:

Church school. Too edgy

Tequilla said:

chuck said:

Church school. Too edgy
    You have no idea
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

chuck said:

Church school. Too edgy
    You have no idea
    #IMAAfterDark