Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is a GOOD Washington team

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Is this the Redskins game thread?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

phineas said:

No its not.

No more than losing to Ole Miss

Shit happens

You should actually watch some football

That was a good SEC. This is a terrible Pac-12.

UW could get into the CFP with a 12-1 record, but let's not pretend that shit didn't happen.
    It's always going to be a good sec and a weak pac12 when the loudest Twitter fans like boobs grab their ankles and let the world know we won't fight if anyone wants to fuck. The media doesn't even need to tell us why we suck, we do the work for them
    Doogs hate facts.

Sorry to trigger you with them.
    lol

you stamp your foot and yammer the same shit in every thread on every subforum every hour of every day. UW being good is like the equivalent of pouring water on a CPU with you. at least be funny or something

nor are you self aware enough to see that you're entirely on an island and no one agrees with your myriad spergings anyway

go outside
    I don't care if you agree with me or not. In fact, I don't expect Doogs like you to agree with me.

I'm right. That's all that matters.

Thanks Hondo.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2017

Your math is wrong. We are roughly better than 92% of the SEC

Georgia is us but with a freshmen noodle arm QB and a mediocre head coach, plus it's Georgia.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Your math is wrong. We are roughly better than 92% of the SEC

Georgia is us with a freshmen noodle arm QB and a mediocre head coach.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2017

Gladstone said:

phineas said:

No its not.

Shit happens

UW could get into the CFP with a 12-1 record, but let's not pretend that shit didn't happen.
    It's always going to be a good sec and a weak pac12 when the loudest Twitter fans like boobs grab their ankles and let the world know we won't fight if anyone wants to fuck. The media doesn't even need to tell us why we suck, we do the work for them
    Doogs hate facts.

lol

you stamp your foot and yammer the same shit in every thread on every subforum every hour of every day. UW being good is like the equivalent of pouring water on a CPU with you. at least be funny or something

nor are you self aware enough to see that you're entirely on an island and no one agrees with your myriad spergings anyway

go outside
    I don't care if you agree with me or not. In fact, I don't expect Doogs like you to agree with me.

You are a dud, baabs.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What is the biggest win over the past two seasons? Stanford at home? Utah on the road?

Again, this team is on the right path. I just don't agree with comparing it to some of the greatest teams and era's in UW's history based on wins and losses. It doesn't come close to the talent levels of many of those teams.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Gladstone said:

phineas said:

No its not.

Shit happens

Doogs hate facts.

lol

go outside

Thanks Hondo.
    To be fair. That's Race's schtick.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Is this the Redskins game thread?

Hurtful
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We'll know everything about our team after Stanford.

The rest is just bullshit, Stanford will beat ND, just a matter of we'll handle business or not.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

UW will beat Stanford then Stanford will beat ND....lol. Doog playoff pipe dreams. Stanford is garbage. Like the rest of the PAC 12 including UW. It's a toss up who will win that game. You can't compare yourselves to Georgia, so don't even fucking try it. They beat ND and a bunch of shitty opponents. They're undefeated. You beat a bunch of shitty opponents, and then you lost to a shitty opponent. You have a loss. They don't. End of story.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    LaZoris said:

UW will beat Stanford then Stanford will beat ND....lol. Doog playoff pipe dreams. Stanford is garbage. Like the rest of the PAC 12 including UW. It's a toss up who will win that game. You can't compare yourselves to Georgia, so don't even fucking try it. They beat ND and a bunch of shitty opponents. They're undefeated. You beat a bunch of shitty opponents, and then you lost to a shitty opponent. You have a loss. They don't. End of story.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LaZoris said:

Definitely abundance.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lol at the Pac11. Doesn't matter who wins the league the losers say they suck

Oregon fans heard it during their run. The league is down

Win the pac12 and see what happens

This is a GOOD Washington team regardless.

As good as most of the past champs and better than some. James won the league at 7-4 for goodness sake
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Lol at the Pac11. Doesn't matter who wins the league the losers say they suck

Oregon fans heard it during their run. The league is down

Win the pac12 and see what happens

This is a GOOD Washington team regardless.

As good as most of the past champs and better than some. James won the league at 7-4 for goodness sake

Agree and disagree. Some of the criticism is warranted. It's been well over a decade since the PAC had a nationally dominant team and a legitimate National Champion. ACC, B1G and SEC have been better at the top and arguably somewhat better top to bottom. That said, there have been, and are, some decent teams in the conference.

This is a GOOD Washington team. I agree with that. They're not quite Carroll's fighting Trojans or James' vicious Dawgs, but they are GOOD. And they're very well coached. The second half adjustments smack of top level coaching the likes of which the conference hasn't seen since Carroll. The complete disappearance of blowout losses also smacks of top level coaching and discipline. The defense is playing at a championship level and, at times, the offense seems more than capable. The next man up thing has been surprisingly impressive as well. Player development under Peterman is real.

James did win the league at 7-4, true, but that took some help from other teams, and be honest, that team was a hellavu lot better than that record. Throw arrows at that statement, I know it sounds doggish, but it's true. When they pulled their heads out of their collective asses and started playing real football, they were surprisingly good, and they proved it by knocking off the number 4 team in the country in the Rose Bowl in impressive fashion. Oh, and by the way, James, Robinson, Walsh and Donahue were coaches in the league then. It was way stronger and less diluted than today. For goodness sake.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LaZoris said:

Fuck you and your 53 seconds.