Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is a GOOD Washington team

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

phineas said:

The beavers ran over Stanford. Their run d is terrible. This game is going to be ugly. Stanford is going to quit like Oregon did.

Oregon is a shit 2-5 team that got it's shit pushed in hard by WSU, UCLA, Stanford and UW. ASU also got their tip in. Whether they're quitting or not, Oregon just plain sucks.

Stanford is 5-2 with just one bad loss. They may also be shit since this is a shit conference, but I'm not seeing the quit in them. The Huskies should win, but they should have beaten ASU too and that didn't exactly play out. I hope you're right, but IMO, this is a game the Dawgs should win but could lose.
    Stanford is worse than they were last year. Power teams with shitty players isn't going to be Washington. Power teams with top talent like USC or Alabama is the problem.

Or, teams with a talented quarterback that expect to win. Stanford is none of those. Arizona would be a bigger problem than stanford.
    ASU doesn't have powerful anything and they beat Washington.
    Asu has talent and a desert. Washington may never win there again
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

Swaye said:

Still got to win two tough games in California.

Not gonne lie, I've got this weird 1982 vibe thing going with the Apple Cup. WSU as season killer giving them a reason to live, besides fucking their sisters, for the next decade and a half.
    82 was in Pullman though
    Don't get me wrong, I expect to push those fags shit in all over the field. But, I am old enough to recall some of the WSU as spoiler when those cow tippers ruin a great season of ours for no good reason.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

No its not.

No more than losing to Ole Miss

Shit happens

You should actually watch some football

That was a good SEC. This is a terrible Pac-12.

UW could get into the CFP with a 12-1 record, but let's not pretend that shit didn't happen.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

someone please tell me the last time "we" played schedules like this two years in a row...

We (?) Played a Big 10 team, an MWC team, and a local shit team. Fairly standard. But even if you replaced Montana with, say Virginia, and Fresno with Boise (actual downgrade but looks better on paper) the schedule would look better. Do you think the record would be worse?

No team plays top level big conference OOC gaymes every year.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

gmo said:

someone please tell me the last time "we" played schedules like this two years in a row...

We (?) Played a Big 10 team, an MWC team, and a local shit team. Fairly standard. But even if you replaced Montana with, say Virginia, and Fresno with Boise (actual downgrade but looks better on paper) the schedule would look better. Do you think the record would be worse?

USC played Notre Dame, Texas, and Western Michigan.

But still.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2017

No its not.

Shit happens

UW could get into the CFP with a 12-1 record, but let's not pretend that shit didn't happen.
    It's always going to be a good sec and a weak pac12 when the loudest Twitter fans like boobs grab their ankles and let the world know we won't fight if anyone wants to fuck. The media doesn't even need to tell us why we suck, we do the work for them
  • Options
    phineas said:

No its not.

Shit happens

It's always going to be a good sec and a weak pac12 when the loudest Twitter fans like boobs grab their ankles and let the world know we won't fight if anyone wants to fuck. The media doesn't even need to tell us why we suck, we do the work for them
    Doogs hate facts.

Sorry to trigger you with them.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

phineas said:

No its not.

Shit happens

Doogs hate facts.

lol

you stamp your foot and yammer the same shit in every thread on every subforum every hour of every day. UW being good is like the equivalent of pouring water on a CPU with you. at least be funny or something

nor are you self aware enough to see that you're entirely on an island and no one agrees with your myriad spergings anyway

go outside
    I don't care if you agree with me or not. In fact, I don't expect Doogs like you to agree with me.

I'm right. That's all that matters.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,782
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

phineas said:

No its not.

Shit happens

Doogs hate facts.

lol

you stamp your foot and yammer the same shit in every thread on every subforum every hour of every day. UW being good is like the equivalent of pouring water on a CPU with you. at least be funny or something

nor are you self aware enough to see that you're entirely on an island and no one agrees with your myriad spergings anyway

go outside
    UW deserves to be shit on for their loss. Going in you think you lose to a RELOADED Colorado or rejuvenated Stanford on the road. Not fucking Graham.

And is it that the conference is worse than the other 4 or just that “we beat each other up in this conference.”

I watch the Stanford/Wazzu game and unfortunately it’s probably the former.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2017

Alexis said:

gmo said:

But still.
    How many wins did ND and Texas combine for last year? Good schedule for them this year. Great for them.
    Good luck getting Texas to play a home and home with UW.

And of course, if I felt like doing research, I could shitpoast a bunch of other top 20 teams with shitty non conference schedules also. But yeah. SC is the norm.
  • Options
    Alexis said:

Alexis said:

gmo said:

But still.
    How many wins did ND and Texas combine for last year? Good schedule for them this year. Great for them.

And of course, if I felt like doing research, I could shitpoast a bunch of other top 20 teams with shitty non conference schedules also. But yeah. SC is the norm.
    You're the idiot that said "No team plays top level big conference OOC gaymes every year."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

gmo said:

But still.

You're the idiot that said "No team plays top level big conference OOC gaymes every year."
    And I just told you, give SC that same non conference schedule last year, and it would be shit.

Now go fuck yourself
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's a half brain civil war brewing. The winners vs the losers. The aggressive vs the passive
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

phineas said:

There's a half brain civil war brewing. The winners vs the losers. The aggressive vs the passive

I never left the jungle.
    Charlie's in the trees!
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes