Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"Fire Sark" Fans should Wait until End of Season

13»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    jecornel said:

Softy would talk about how Tyrone was recruiting a different kind of athlete. He saying it again about sark.

I've noticed Sark is starting to use this line of bullshit with more frequency recently. As if to say... Garnett? walker-Williams? Banner? Jack? Fine players and all but, we recruit a different type of athlete here at Washington

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I'm not letting them wait until the end of the season.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2013
    A different kind of athlete ranks right up there for the dumbest thing a Doog can say. Every school wants to get the best players possible. I understand when it comes to the bottom third of your class you try and gets guys who fit your scheme, but for the most part you just try and get the best fucking players that have any interest in you. How do people come up with these fucking excuses?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

A different kind of athlete ranks right up there for the dumbest thing a Doog can say. Every school wants to get the best players possible. I understand when it comes to the bottom third of your class you try and gets guys who fit your scheme, but for the most part you just try and get the best fucking players that have any interest in you. How do people come up with these fucking excuses?

dgd

• A different kind of athlete ranks right up there for the dumbest thing a Doog can say. Every school wants to get the best players possible. I understand when it comes to the bottom third of your class you try and gets guys who fit your scheme, but for the most part you just try and get the best fucking players that have any interest in you. How do people come up with these fucking excuses?

Doogs amaze me in that they do find an excuse over inexcusable moments from Sark. Their non stop excuse making is impressive if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Meek said:

what you need to remember is that the little kids who are now part of the media are too young to know what Don James & the Huskies built. I mean seriously, if you didn't watch it week after week season after season, you have no idea what it meant. These media kids aren't at fault for having no emotion because they didn't experience it. Same thing for Woody and Sark (and Tyrone) feeling that they can adjust our colors to white helmets and black outs and white pants with white jerseys... the whole thing is just done guys... wars over... we lost.

I've been having some similar thoughts the past few days.
    You're not alone, but I'm not throwing the towel in just yet. I still think another seven (or fewer) win season get's his ass fired. UCLA and Oregon State are going to throttle the Huskies, we'll see how folks react after those back to back losses.
    You know what I hate? I hate having to gauge each game to determine whether to root for Washington or sit back and LIPO. I miss the days where we had adults in charge and I could just root for my Dawgs and love every autumn Saturday without the extra baggage.
    Couldn't agree more