Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• What a fucking asshole.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    What. A. Faggot.

What if that clunker had come at Stanford instead, a game they lost anyway, any they had beat Arizona State? Then the Dawgs would be 6-2, without a three-game losing streak and the “fire Sark” crowd would be an even smaller minority.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Uh. The season is over.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    here's his email... I sent him a note.... aaron@q13fox.com
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I would flame that moron on Twitter but it is full of Seahawks spam right now.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    A former roommate of mine used to be in love with this girl that was dating Aaron Levine. The other roommates and I would always watch the Q-13 news waiting for Levines segment just to compliment him and piss the other guy off.

Point of the story, she was super bad. SUPER bad. So I give him credit for his ho getting abilities. Shitty article though.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,738 Founders Club

What. A. Faggot.

What if that clunker had come at Stanford instead, a game they lost anyway, any they had beat Arizona State? Then the Dawgs would be 6-2, without a three-game losing streak and the “fire Sark” crowd would be an even smaller minority.

Sark doesn't deal in hypotheticals
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Nick Holt Steve Sarkisian was obvious. With him, we never saw improvement. We never saw the light.

• Fuck Levine and his butt budies Ryan Divish, Alex Akita, Matt Holt and all those fucking dumb cunts!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I love how wanting Sark fired is a knee jerk decision. It's not one three game losing streak, it's having one every season. This guy is a Stanford graduate. I wouldn't put it past him that he knows it is beneficial for the other teams in the conference for Sark to continue coaching the Huskies.
  • I love how wanting Sark fired is a knee jerk decision. It's not one three game losing streak, it's having one every season. This guy is a Stanford graduate. I wouldn't put it past him that he knows it is beneficial for the other teams in the conference for Sark to continue coaching the Huskies.

No, I think he's just one of those elitist fucks who doesn't like measuring results via hard standards
    Levine is a cock sucker. Blows Sark but always rides Carroll. In fact Carroll won't even deal with him cause he asked him about USC sanctions right off the bat.

Levine has always had this "I'm better than Seattle" attitude. Fuck him and fuck all the mouth breathing doogs who think this way.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    I did wait until the end of the season. It was the end of last season. It was one season more than was necessary.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    It's Q13.com ...

That article is a total whoosh to find out who is actually reading their shit page.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    edited October 2013
    Letting the season that is over play out is played out. Sark has all his guys in there and they are well on their way to another 7 win season. Beating Cal (worst team I have seen all year) doesn't mean shit, especially when our coach is too much of a pussy to play his backups when we are up 5 scores heading into the 4th quarter.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

A former roommate of mine used to be in love with this girl that was dating Aaron Levine. The other roommates and I would always watch the Q-13 news waiting for Levines segment just to compliment him and piss the other guy off.

Point of the story, she was super bad. SUPER bad. So I give him credit for his ho getting abilities. Shitty article though.

Pic or it's a fucking lie!

Fuck Levine and his butt budies Ryan Divish, Alex Akita, Matt Holt and all those fucking dumb cunts!

Who are they and when did they steal your girlfriend?
  • Mad_Son said:

Fuck Levine and his butt budies Ryan Divish, Alex Akita, Matt Holt and all those fucking dumb cunts!

They are Doogs and PuppyLove_SugarSteel isn't the only one in here who can give a drunken hate filled rant.

Mad_Son said:

They are Doogs and PuppyLove_SugarSteel isn't the only one in here who can give a drunken hate filled rant.
    Way to set the bar high ;)