Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A bicyle pole

2»

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,616 Standard Supporter
    Most bicycle commuters are arrogant, don't follow the rules, and make poor decisions.
    Back in the day I was crossing Eastlake as a pedestrian with the walk symbol and was hit by a biker who tried to roll through a red light.

Fuck em all
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Most bicycle commuters are arrogant, don't follow the rules, and make poor decisions.
    BearsWiin said:

I used to ride a bike from my townhouse in Westwood up to the UCLA campus until I got a bad case of trauma-induced epididymitis from my balls hitting the seat. Doc told me either to get one of those ergonomic seats that let your balls hang free or stop riding, so I stopped riding because I don't want to be one of those pretentious fucks who have special bike seats. He didn't let me out of the office without checking my prostate just to be on the safe side, and he pronounced it healthy and spongy. It only moved a little

Was the prostate exam anything special?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    BearsWiin said:

I used to ride a bike from my townhouse in Westwood up to the UCLA campus until I got a bad case of trauma-induced epididymitis from my balls hitting the seat. Doc told me either to get one of those ergonomic seats that let your balls hang free or stop riding, so I stopped riding because I don't want to be one of those pretentious fucks who have special bike seats. He didn't let me out of the office without checking my prostate just to be on the safe side, and he pronounced it healthy and spongy. It only moved a little

Hmmm....
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Share the Road
    Anything that annoys Seattle drivers is OK! in my book.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

Did you fucking read what I wrote?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Huh?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Huh?
    *Christ*
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter
    When he was getting his prostate checked the doc must of had both hands on his shoulders...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,224 Standard Supporter
    Just have your passenger pick them off with an open door....

Bicyclists suck!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    Bike lanes are the worst idea ever, because they encourage dick-ish, nanny, hall monitor behavior instead of requiring people to be aware of their environment and communicate with the other users of the road. I biked all over Seattle without bike lanes, and it was much easier and better before these stupid bike lanes to nowhere came about.

And it takes a seriously retarded biker to get hit or injured on the roadway. Fuck your stupid stories, Bike-Dicks. Your visibility, navigability and reaction times are exponentially superior to a motor vehicle, so if you got hit, chances are 99% it was your own fucking fault. Same as crashing on trolley tracks or metal bridge decks. You're supposed to know how to cross & ride on those surfaces by the time you're 5. If you waited until you were 25 to start biking, that's your problem.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Bike lanes are the worst idea ever, because they encourage dick-ish, nanny, hall monitor behavior instead of requiring people to be aware of their environment and communicate with the other users of the road. I biked all over Seattle without bike lanes, and it was much easier and better before these stupid bike lanes to nowhere came about.

And it takes a seriously retarded biker to get hit or injured on the roadway. Fuck your stupid stories, Bike-Dicks. Your visibility, navigability and reaction times are exponentially superior to a motor vehicle, so if you got hit, chances are 99% it was your own fucking fault. Same as crashing on trolley tracks or metal bridge decks. You're supposed to know how to cross & ride on those surfaces by the time you're 5. If you waited until you were 25 to start biking, that's your problem.

I agree with you. But downvoted for biking in the street.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    The guns and religion compound is reached via a rural highway heavily traveled by bicyclists who have no problem riding in the middle of the fucking road.

Were it not for a hefty respect for the law and related penalties, The Throbber would gladly mow them down with his manly pick 'em up truck for the good of humanity.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,560 Founders Club
    The bicyclists in the NW are the worst. 95% of them are entitled pricks who think sharing the road means owning it. In the SW, they're more respectful and usually respect traffic lights, bike lanes etc., but the drivers are worse.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,892 Standard Supporter
    https://youtu.be/j6-yVoJTCo8
    Cult classic, BITD.