Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A bicyle pole

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
edited November 2017 in Tug Tavern

A bicyle pole 30 votes

Share the Road
10%
AZDuckUWhuskytskeetRedRocket 3 votes
Most bicycle commuters are arrogant, don't follow the rules, and make poor decisions.
90%
section8TierbsHsotBoobsRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillSwayewhlinderDawgtonaThomasFremontMcRibMisterEmdrogginsMosster47biak1PurpleThrobberBad_MotherDuckerpawzKaepskneeAlexisLebamDawgSledog 27 votes

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Most bicycle commuters are arrogant, don't follow the rules, and make poor decisions.
    *bicycle
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Its even worse in a city like phoenix where nothing is actually bikeable so you're like what the fuck are you doing
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

*bicycle

We'll never know Boobs if this was the standard chintentional misspelling (e.g., mor tim) or if I just don't have tim to proof read my poasts.

FTGs

Here's the thing: Back when I didn't live in the big city, per say, I loved putting on some tight spandex and riding my road bike up some low traffic, mt road with plenty of shoulder. And I when I do get my road bike out once a year, my try hard white heart and lungs enable me to smoke most bike geeks around here. But seriously FTG's! I am tired of their shitty ass manners. Sharing the road is a two way street assholes.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    This is one of those things where cities assume everyone loves bikes and spend millions on bike lanes that are empty.

Yes, even LA has bike lanes for some unknown reason

FTGs

Here's the thing: Back when I didn't live in the big city, per say, I loved putting on some tight spandex and riding my road bike up some low traffic, mt road with plenty of shoulder. And I when I do get my road bike out once a year, my try hard white heart and lungs enable me to smoke most bike geeks around here. But seriously FTG's! I am tired of their shitty ass manners. Sharing the road is a two way street assholes.
    I like to fancy myself to be a pretty tolerant individual but bicyclists in Seattle put my patience to the test. I really strongly believe there should be restrictions on when they can be out on the roads. I don't care how many neon articles of clothing you have on or how many flashing lights you have stuck onto your bike, you are not going to be very visible to motorists in the dark (especially if it's raining). Same thing with rush hour/peak commutes - I can't believe the number of times some entitled individual on a bike takes up a lane of the road which clogs up traffic.

Yeah, FTG!
    Exactly. You can have some douche out there on NE 80th or NE 45th holding up 10 cars or more and in his (or her) mind they think are some how making traffic better by taking a car of the road. The worst of the bunch is the bike commuter with a kid or two on the bike riding in the rain and dark conditions. Blows my mind.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    I like to ride my bicycle.
    I like to ride my bike.

But when I do in the City I'm either in the bike lane near the curb or riding on the sidewalk.

Like when you were a Kid.

It's amazing so many adults are so fucking stupid.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

FTGs

Recumbent bicyclists are second only to Bernie Voters in sense of entitlement. Put a BernieBro on a recumbent bike and you've achieved some kind of douchebag singularity.
    FTG's!

Only way they could be any lamer is if you added in some rowing (hi @tenndawg )
    Subsitute the dude for a fat lesbian and that gif would be perfect.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    Cyclists in my area have told me that they don't like to use bike lanes because they don't like riding on road debris that accumulates toward the side of the road. GET IN A FUCKING CAR ALREADY