Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wilner predicts Herbert will sit

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I for one am enjoying @oregonblitzkrieg 's last few days here. We know he will disappear after the looming beat down

Picked the fuskies to win in the FireMarshall Contest.

Yall should hire a hitman with a better aim next time... @LoneStarDawg

#OBKGotAway
    Are you committing now not to run away like you did last year?

ANSWER THE QUESTION

According to @Gladstone I slithered away after 70-21. Although it's an amusing narrative that seems to have grown legs, I was actually still imprisoned in the gulag and hadn't yet broken out. TSIO for UO until next year. I'm expecting a beatdown. Willie needs more time to get his own guys in there.
    Fake news?

Can I keep my narrative if I like it?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I for one am enjoying @oregonblitzkrieg 's last few days here. We know he will disappear after the looming beat down

#OBKGotAway

ANSWER THE QUESTION

According to @Gladstone I slithered away after 70-21. Although it's an amusing narrative that seems to have grown legs, I was actually still imprisoned in the gulag and hadn't yet broken out. TSIO for UO until next year. I'm expecting a beatdown. Willie needs more time to get his own guys in there.
    You flamed out after Urbs killed you in 2014.

You bitched out after Pete handed everyone the cinderblocks at Autzen.

Not debatable.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

#OBKGotAway

ANSWER THE QUESTION

don't be a bitch and show your belly

find other ways to fuck with 'em

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fucking weird!

But how is Taggart EXACTLY like Sark?
    Since we're playing the repeat each other's history game, your natty run last year, which fell a little short compared to whoregon's runs, was prolly the pinnacle of Peet's career. You got heartbreakingly close this year (it fucking burns to have your field goal kicker fuck it up, right? lol) but lost your 2012 Stanford vs Oregon game. Except your Stanford was an unranked doovil team. The beginning the decline has already started.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Fucking weird!

Since we're playing the repeat each other's history game, your natty run last year, which fell a little short compared to whoregon's runs, was prolly the pinnacle of Peet's career. You got heartbreakingly close this year (it fucking burns to have your field goal kicker fuck it up, right? lol) but lost your 2012 Stanford vs Oregon game. Except your Stanford was an unranked doovil team. The beginning the decline has already started.
    for UW to be in "decline" there has to actually be an indicator for that.
    newsflash. there isn't.

My god you are the biggest fucking quook ever.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fucking weird!

LOL