Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Climate Change deniers

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Who the fuck said the Earth's climate hasn't changed over time? I do remember those ice age deniers.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    The joke is that people like you think you can stop it. And should!
    doogie said:

If that's what you get from the conversation. You are more fucktarded than I thought
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,072 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

If that's what you get from the conversation. You are more fucktarded than I thought
    You don't think, you're told. Simple fact.

#stillhere
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    So we don't think billions upon billions of 99 degree creatures running around burning oil like crazy adding miles and miles of concrete and asphalt to everywhere they go is going to slighly make it warmer?

That doesn't make much sense.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Of course we are helping heat the earth up. Thats our function in this whole thing. And when the earth has reached its target temperature, it will kill us off and freeze over. Water will remain wet.
    Mosster47 said:

So we don't think billions upon billions of 99 degree creatures running around burning oil like crazy adding miles and miles of concrete and asphalt to everywhere they go is going to slighly make it warmer?

The best part is when faggots acknowledge that volcanoes can change the temperature of the Earth but don't think excessive smog can.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Great fucking science
    The psyance is settled
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    You're going to die. If I kill you then I didn't do anything wrong because you were going to die anyways and there's nothing you can do to stop that.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

The best part is when faggots acknowledge that volcanoes can change the temperature of the Earth but don't think excessive smog can.
    Huh. I always thought the Lefties were worried about CO2. Now its smog.

Maybe HondoFS should start calling on everyone to go bomb China and India now in the name of saving the world?

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Maybe HondoFS should start calling on everyone to go bomb China and India now in the name of saving the world?

Da Fuq do you think smog is primarily composed of?
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Carbon Monoxide is in smog not CO2. CO2 goes higher up in the atmosphere.
    Hondo, lying again

Photochemical smog was first described in the 1950s. Photochemical smog is a mixture of air pollutants which have been chemically altered into further noxious compounds by exposure to sunlight.

The main components of photochemical smog are nitrogen oxides, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), tropospheric ozone, and PAN (peroxyacytyl nitrate). All of these substances are very chemically reactive and are irritating to humans and other living things. They tend to smell bad, degrade materials, cause respiratory problems and illnesses, and irritate the eyes and other mucous membranes.
    RedRocket said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

Carbon Monoxide is in smog not CO2. CO2 goes higher up in the atmosphere.
    Fine. You are right. But my point still stands. The point is atmospheric pollution.

Smog generally occurs in the lower part of the atmosphere, less than 5 km above the ground. Smog is a combination of airborne particulate matter, like soot, and invisible toxic gases including ozone (O3), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2), and carcinogens.

Some of these compounds are emitted directly. Others are formed in the air from emitted pollutants, such as ozone from nitrogen oxide (NOx) photochemistry. Due to the importance of these secondary effects, smog mitigation often involves reduction of NOx emissions.

Greenhouse gases - eg carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O) trap outgoing radiation from the earth, allowing the earth to be warm enough to sustain life.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Who the fuck said the Earth's climate hasn't changed over time? I do remember those ice age deniers.

@RaceBannon would know.
    doogie said:

Hondo, lying again

Photochemical smog was first described in the 1950s. Photochemical smog is a mixture of air pollutants which have been chemically altered into further noxious compounds by exposure to sunlight.

The main components of photochemical smog are nitrogen oxides, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), tropospheric ozone, and PAN (peroxyacytyl nitrate). All of these substances are very chemically reactive and are irritating to humans and other living things. They tend to smell bad, degrade materials, cause respiratory problems and illnesses, and irritate the eyes and other mucous membranes.

You are a mucous membrane. And that was a shitty link to support your point.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

HondoFS...you don't disappoint...

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Mosster47 said:

HondoFS...you don't disappoint...

I admitted my mistake. Why don't you talk more about how tax cuts increase revenue.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    edited November 2017
    Christ. There's any number of good reasons beyond the climate debate to keep mor of the dead dinosaurs in the ground. Carbon tax the shit - make it revenue neutral if you want - and build more big fucking titties.