Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where's the fucking youtube replay?

haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
They're fucking up my Sunday morning ritual.

Shit out everything from day/night before including overpriced blazer game food.

Walk to neighborhood Starbucks where clique of Vancouver cuogs is always there. Make sure to congratulate them from yesterday.

Watch fucking youtube replay.

All I could do was watch the recap, which LOL at Mora being all chummy with Jake after the game. He loves his powder fag prospects.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    haie said:

Shit out everything from day/night before including overpriced blazer game food.

Walk to neighborhood Starbucks where clique of Vancouver cuogs is always there. Make sure to congratulate them from yesterday.

All I could do was watch the recap, which LOL at Mora being all chummy with Jake after the game. He loves his powder fag prospects.

Yes, I noticed that too. I'm sure they cybered later.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Husky archives always has it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    haie said:

Flagged for attending a meaningless basketball scrimmage.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I never pass up on a chance to see my fellow dWag Marquese Chriss.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    haie said:

haie said:

I never pass up on a chance to see my fellow dWag Marquese Chriss.
    CHRISS
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    who is the guy sitting next to kawasaki? is he a consultant? 1:54:20 video time