Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coogs Gonna Coog: Desert Edition game thread

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dongman said:

Cougs are faggets. Cook it. They will probably somehow beat UW this year by a bullshit miracle and allow grinch and Leach to stay around as the Pac12 eats its self. In the ass.
    F- Grinch
    Z- middle linebacker
    Z secondary
    CTE Falk
    Dinkus Dipshit Hillinski
    Chump moron Leach

Total abortion. The new AD will probably raise 30-50$ after this years trashcan performance. Hopefully Leach goes to Nebraska where him and Reilly can fuck each other's asses.

Don't worry, Petersen will do his annual skullfucking to Leach.
    But Hillinski will have Leach's shovel pass technique perfected by then.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

dongman said:

Cougs are faggets. Cook it. They will probably somehow beat UW this year by a bullshit miracle and allow grinch and Leach to stay around as the Pac12 eats its self. In the ass.
    F- Grinch
    Z- middle linebacker
    Z secondary
    CTE Falk
    Dinkus Dipshit Hillinski
    Chump moron Leach

Total abortion. The new AD will probably raise 30-50$ after this years trashcan performance. Hopefully Leach goes to Nebraska where him and Reilly can fuck each other's asses.

In allahs name we pray
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    dongman said:

dongman said:

F- Grinch
    Z- middle linebacker
    Z secondary
    CTE Falk
    Dinkus Dipshit Hillinski
    Chump moron Leach

In allahs name we pray
    You guys can't fire Leach. He has a CONTRACT!

What about the assistant coaches? They have families to support.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017

If WSU ever gets Game Day to come to Pullman will they hang a banner?

Gameday Champs!
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017

If WSU ever gets Game Day to come to Pullman will they hang a banner?

Gameday Champs Participants!
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

listened to first half driving home from the Husky game (dark and AM radio sucks in SW warshington) on Lewis County FM station. First big run by AZ and fucking idiot Gesser finds the good in a 70+ yd run "No one has ever caught Tate on his runs" "our D is going to have a chance now to stop a score" He is such a, a, a I don't know what to call that jerk

when Hilinski was tackled at the 1 and the refs were reviewing it, they spent 2 minutes talking about how the AZ safety should be tossed for targeting and that's really what the review was for (despite no mention of it from the ref)

The best Coog radio ever was the 2003 Cory Williams TD where they spent a minute talking about how it couldn't be a touchdown because the touchdown was never singled signaled by the official. I wish there was a way to recover that because it was pure fucking gold
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    Gesser's mouth engages faster than his brain.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

LebamDawg said:

listened to first half driving home from the Husky game (dark and AM radio sucks in SW warshington) on Lewis County FM station. First big run by AZ and fucking idiot Gesser finds the good in a 70+ yd run "No one has ever caught Tate on his runs" "our D is going to have a chance now to stop a score" He is such a, a, a I don't know what to call that jerk

when Hilinski was tackled at the 1 and the refs were reviewing it, they spent 2 minutes talking about how the AZ safety should be tossed for targeting and that's really what the review was for (despite no mention of it from the ref)

The best Coog radio ever was the 2003 Cory Williams TD where they spent a minute talking about how it couldn't be a touchdown because the touchdown was never singled signaled by the official. I wish there was a way to recover that because it was pure fucking gold
    The Husky post game show kept playing Walden at the end of that game. Classic
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Wow.... Talk about a steam roll. I knew we'd give up a couple of big ones but how the fuck can you not have a safety back to account for those. Shit coaching shit tackling. Oh and Arizona just scored again.... Drats!!!!

Honestly though I'd like to see how a guy like Tate would do against a good D like yours but of course you guys don't play each other.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

but of course you guys don't play each other.

we? could have but sdsu already won the north.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Wow.... Talk about a steam roll. I knew we'd give up a couple of big ones but how the fuck can you not have a safety back to account for those. Shit coaching shit tackling. Oh and Arizona just scored again.... Drats!!!!

Honestly though I'd like to see how a guy like Tate would do against a good D like yours but of course you guys don't play each other.

If Zona plays the USC that played WSU they will make it to the Pac 12 championship. So possibly there.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Here is some crazy fucking reality; If Tate started the season UA is 8-0 right now and Tate is the Heisman favorite.

UA has 61 freshman on their team. How does that happen?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Here is some crazy fucking reality; If Tate started the season UA is 8-0 right now and Tate is the Heisman favorite.

lmao
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Mosster47 said:

lmao
    Cute, but I'm not wrong. There is no one even close to that kid this year and they would be 8-0 right now.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

Mosster47 said:

lmao
    Cute, but I'm not wrong. There is no one even close to that kid this year and they would be 8-0 right now.
    Wildcooting hard tonight.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

Mosster47 said:

lmao
    Not at all. Let me do a comparison so you stop being retarded.

Kansas or Kentucky is 8-0 because of one kid. That kid deserves two Heismans.

See the obvious? A fucking basketball school is going to win 10 games because of one kid and if he wasn't injured in fall camp they go 12-0. That's fucking insane. They aren't good on D. They aren't good at running back, WR, and their line sucks. It's literally one guy.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

Mosster47 said:

lmao
    Not at all. Let me do a comparison so you stop being retarded.

Kansas or Kentucky is 8-0 because of one kid. That kid deserves two Heismans.

See the obvious? A fucking basketball school is going to win 10 games because of one kid and if he wasn't injured in fall camp they go 12-0. That's fucking insane. They aren't good on D. They aren't good at running back, WR, and their line sucks. It's literally one guy.
    Khalil Tate is good. He's only played in four games this season though. Extrapolating a full season for a new player based on four games is a reach.

Also, none of the teams Arizona has beaten this season are good.

Fuck off, Quookcoot.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Gladstone said:

Mosster47 said:

lmao
    Arizona has a shitty defense. There’s no way they’d Be undefeated.