Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cal vs. Colorado

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Didn't even know they were playing. My phone was kind enough to give me a score update.

Bison up 24-7 with 2:43 left in the second quarter.

I just wanted an excuse to poast this masterpiece.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm hearing Wilcox just needs more tim
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I'm hearing Wilcox just needs more tim

He'll have more tim at Cal.
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Actually best CU performance of the year. Montez threw some great deep balls and had by far his best game of the year. Also, Cal kinda sucks.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Actually best CU performance of the year. Montez threw some great deep balls and had by far his best game of the year. Also, Cal kinda sucks.

Oregon, another mediocre team, had their best performance of the year against us? too.

Colorado could do worse than Hallelujah Mac, but I think they could do a lot better
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Oregon, another mediocre team, had their best performance of the year against us? too.

Colorado could do worse than Hallelujah Mac, but I think they could do a lot better
    Yeah, but CU has played plenty of garbage teams at home (Texas State, Northern Colorado) and looked like shit against them too. Not like this team is great all of a sudden, but it was a step in the right direction, including Montez throwing a couple very nice deep balls.

Definitely agree with the last paragraph. I think it would be in everyone's interests for Mac to improve enough to get taken by some ACC/SEC school and for CU to get someone who can recruit worth a shit.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

BearsWiin said:

Yeah, but CU has played plenty of garbage teams at home (Texas State, Northern Colorado) and looked like shit against them too. Not like this team is great all of a sudden, but it was a step in the right direction, including Montez throwing a couple very nice deep balls.

Definitely agree with the last paragraph. I think it would be in everyone's interests for Mac to improve enough to get taken by some ACC/SEC school and for CU to get someone who can recruit worth a shit.
    I want him to stay forever
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Didn't even know they were playing. My phone was kind enough to give me a score update.

Fuck em up
    Fuck em up
    Go C-U
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863

Why was Hope Solo in Boulder?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

Fuck em up
    Fuck em up
    Go C-U
    N-T