Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TV on East Coast

vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
Ok, I know I'll get torched for this as being a fucking retard but....The shoe fits.

The ESPN2 Coverage Map says I'm going to get fucked and have to watch the fs TCU-Indiana State Prison game. My internet sucks, I have Directv because the rest of my fs family are 12's, so....I'm fucked. Unless one of you pedofags can help...asking for a friend?

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    vadawg said:

Ok, I know I'll get torched for this as being a fucking retard but....The shoe fits.

The ESPN2 Coverage Map says I'm going to get fucked and have to watch the fs TCU-Indiana State Prison game. My internet sucks, I have Directv because the rest of my fs family are 12's, so....I'm fucked. Unless one of you pedofags can help...asking for a friend?

Game is ABC/ESPN. Should be on one of those channels for you! Probably main ESPN.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,969
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

vadawg said:

Game is ABC/ESPN. Should be on one of those channels for you! Probably main ESPN.
    This. The game will be on for the nation to see our Dwags!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

vadawg said:

This. The game will be on for the nation to see our Dwags!
    12 people east of Las Vegas will watch.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

You could just go to Wild Wings and drink soda in the restaurant and watch the game from the Bar TV’s

Or spend 10 bucks and watch it on Dad’s phone
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Reddit cfb streams
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    www.lemonparty.org
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Reddit cfb streams

You missed the part where my internet sucks. I'm on top of a "mountain" (Fucking Hill if I were West of the Mississipi), and barely get satellite internet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

vadawg said:

Alright, I'll check. But if not, 7/11 Aurora afterward.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017

This. The game will be on for the nation to see our Dawgs Soso Jamabo's coming out party!

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,306
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    On ESPN2 on my Virginia Comcast.

Is that not carried on DTV?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    Trying to watch PAC 12 football on the east coast is an excercise futility
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    Giod dammit. Does vanilla scroll up when you type to anyone else?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Yes
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

This is a GOOD Vanilla dev team
    Derek has never had to face a RANKED vanilla dev team