Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I've been drinking a bit and

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I fucking hate this team. I'm fully expecting them to shit themselves against UCLA, especially the offense. Special teams is total shit, so we know that is a handicap.

Smith is going to come out with the same shit against UCLA that he did against ASU. I fully expect to see the same fucking garbage for 4 quarters. No planning for the game and no in-game adjustments.

How the fuck do we? always end up with some inept coordinator that won't be fired? I can't stand seeing that fucking goofball sitting up in the booth and calling shitty play after shitty play.

God damn it, Petersen, fire that fucking useless piece of shit. You should have fired him during the BYE week. Smith is who he has always been. He won't change. You have Gaskin, Colemen, Ahmed, and Pleasant. Use them. You also have a new left tackle. What is easier for an inexperienced lineman, run blocking or pass blocking?

Run the damn ball until the UCLA defense pukes. Once they are done puking, hit them up with a few easy passes.

So fucking frustrated... still pissed off at the way the ASU game went.

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    fuck you. I'll be at the rose bowl with shit in my socks to cheer on me daegs
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

fuck you. I'll be at the rose bowl with shit in my socks to cheer on me daegs

Fuck you, Bread. Who asked you? No one here likes you. LEAVE!!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If you got hate in your heart let it out
  • Options
    Founders Club

If you got hate in your heart let it out

I can't let it all out until some shitbag OC is fired and we? start running the ball consistently.

If Petersen wants an offensive identity, that's where it is. Strong running backs > pussy noodle-armed QB...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    these are clearly the top teams in the pac12. they are paying mean foosball
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,119
    I wish I was drinking. Maybe I could ignore my own flatulence then.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Matzo balls give you gas?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,119

Mad_Son said:

Matzo balls give you gas?
    Gefilte fish
  • Options
    Founders Club

goodgoodletthehateflowthroughyou.jpg

25 fucking years of hate...
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

I fucking hate this team. I'm fully expecting them to shit themselves against UCLA, especially the offense. Special teams is total shit, so we know that is a handicap.

Smith is going to come out with the same shit against UCLA that he did against ASU. I fully expect to see the same fucking garbage for 4 quarters. No planning for the game and no in-game adjustments.

How the fuck do we? always end up with some inept coordinator that won't be fired? I can't stand seeing that fucking goofball sitting up in the booth and calling shitty play after shitty play.

God damn it, Petersen, fire that fucking useless piece of shit. You should have fired him during the BYE week. Smith is who he has always been. He won't change. You have Gaskin, Colemen, Ahmed, and Pleasant. Use them. You also have a new left tackle. What is easier for an inexperienced lineman, run blocking or pass blocking?

Run the damn ball until the UCLA defense pukes. Once they are done puking, hit them up with a few easy passes.

So fucking frustrated... still pissed off at the way the ASU game went.

The only plausible explanation that I’ve been able to to accept in my mind is that coaches keep these assistants around to take the fall when shit hits the fan. I don’t know if Petersen is that Machiavellian though.

I want to believe the real reason Petersen hasn’t pulled the trigger yet is the guy he’s identified to replace Babushka isn’t ready to leave their current post yet.