Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBC Sex scandle, Help run fired

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,101
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

Thanks self righteous broad brush strokes guy.

Clearly you've never been at a bar after some post work cocktails and ended up getting a handy in the parking lot from a colleague. Shit happens between males and females.

#fuckmetoo.

This whole movement is bullshit attention whoring.
    So you are saying we are not a Christian nation?

So you are saying this whole movement is just about attention? Wow.

Sounds like you're in Harvey Weinstein's corner. Yikes.
    If that's what it sounds like, you need new hearing aids.

No - I said this whole movement is bullshit.

So new hearing aids and a reading comprehension course, por favor.

And, kudos for a non sequitor on Joel Osteen and a hurricane. WTF does that have to do with sex?

Christ.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

My logic is the constitution

The existence of Christians doesnt make a Christian nation. That's silly.

I guess Iran is Christian nation by your logic.

America is secular by design with the freedom to worship as you please or not worship

Then why don't you call out those that you support who legislate based on Christian values?

I mostly agree with you on not being a Christian nation. Although the fact we? widely support Christmas suggests otherwise. And the intent of the first amendment was that the church wouldn't rule the nation. But we are free to not celebrate Christmas or other Christian holidays.
    Because they are free to do so and you're free to vote against them

We celebrate Christmas if we want but not in the town square anymore. A Christian nation wouldn't remove crosses from public land or ban nativity scenes. A secular nation with no state religion does.

81% of the country has some belief in some god. That's not really the issue at hand
    I support more nativity scenes on public land.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

doogie said:
    Question:

Do you believe the Weinstein accusers and the Halperin accusers but not the Trump accusers?
    The Trump "accusers" are a complete joke, shills paid by the Clinton crime syndicate to smear his reputation. Funny how they all vanished after she lost. He should sue their fucking asses.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

My logic is the constitution

The existence of Christians doesnt make a Christian nation. That's silly.

I guess Iran is Christian nation by your logic.

America is secular by design with the freedom to worship as you please or not worship

Then why don't you call out those that you support who legislate based on Christian values?

I mostly agree with you on not being a Christian nation. Although the fact we? widely support Christmas suggests otherwise. And the intent of the first amendment was that the church wouldn't rule the nation. But we are free to not celebrate Christmas or other Christian holidays.
    Because they are free to do so and you're free to vote against them

We celebrate Christmas if we want but not in the town square anymore. A Christian nation wouldn't remove crosses from public land or ban nativity scenes. A secular nation with no state religion does.

81% of the country has some belief in some god. That's not really the issue at hand
    I just wish we could lose the war on Christmas.
    You did.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

doogie said:
    Question:

Do you believe the Weinstein accusers and the Halperin accusers but not the Trump accusers?
    The Trump "accusers" are a complete joke, shills paid by the Clinton crime syndicate to smear his reputation. Funny how they all vanished after she lost. He should sue their fucking asses.
    El. Oh. El.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

These women should just be happy a relatively famous person wants to fuck them.

Mark Halperin?

I'd rather get a handy from @obk
    You have a vagina. That's already been established. For future reference, you should use the word 'fingered.' HTH.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

These women should just be happy a relatively famous person wants to fuck them.

Mark Halperin?

I'd rather get a handy from @obk
    You have a vagina. That's already been established. For future reference, you should use the word 'fingered.' HTH.
    Trim your nails, you cretin
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

We're not a Christian nation. Our first fucking ammendment in our bill of fucking rights says we aren't.

I wad just waiting for Race to respond to me.

My work is done here.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Another once promising thread now AIDS riddled.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    AIDS is essentially curable now.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    jecornel said:

Old, rich, white POTD.

Check your privilege, brah.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

Old, rich, white POTD.

Check your privilege, brah.

My wife and I are praying for them
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

Bump for Roy Moore
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

jecornel said:

Bump for Roy Moore
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Thanks self righteous broad brush strokes guy.

Clearly you've never been at a bar after some post work cocktails and ended up getting a handy in the parking lot from a colleague. Shit happens between males and females.

#fuckmetoo.

This whole movement is bullshit attention whoring.
    So you are saying we are not a Christian nation?

So you are saying this whole movement is just about attention? Wow.

Sounds like you're in Harvey Weinstein's corner. Yikes.
    Grow up, Jimmy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Founders were all Christians.

Some were deists.
    Who?