Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sounds like bullshit.

They all wanted the d
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:
    Question:

Do you believe the Weinstein accusers and the Halperin accusers but not the Trump accusers?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

doogie said:
    Question:

Do you believe the Weinstein accusers and the Halperin accusers but not the Trump accusers?
    lol

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,643
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

I believe whatever Ivanka tells me to

I like this answer.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

Thanks self righteous broad brush strokes guy.

Clearly you've never been at a bar after some post work cocktails and ended up getting a handy in the parking lot from a colleague. Shit happens between males and females.

#fuckmetoo.

This whole movement is bullshit attention whoring.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Interesting. I always thought OBK was the cuck.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Sounds like bullshit.

They all wanted the d

jecornel said:

Clearly you've never been at a bar after some post work cocktails and ended up getting a handy in the parking lot from a colleague. Shit happens between males and females.

#fuckmetoo.

Anyone here ever been to an Industry convention? Sales conference? Incentive award trip? out of town with Collegues/Bosses?

Bigger the group + longer the trip + marriedness/cuteness of the females = depth/complexity of the hanky pankey
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Why haven't you been posting more articles about paid parental leave and postpartum depression?
  • Options
    Still waiting for her to use me in other ways
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:
    Question:

Trump already admitted it.

Gary Johnson lost.

Seek help for your OCD stat.
  • Options
    doogie said:

Sounds like bullshit.

They all wanted the d

jecornel said:

#fuckmetoo.

Anyone here ever been to an Industry convention? Sales conference? Incentive award trip? out of town with Collegues/Bosses?

Bigger the group + longer the trip + marriedness/cuteness of the females = depth/complexity of the hanky pankey
    Boobs Dflea and Csectiondawg have never been to any of these things. AZDuck has prolly been to some military supply circle jerk. But that's about it.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

These women should just be happy a relatively famous person wants to fuck them.

Mark Halperin?

I'd rather get a handy from @obk
  • Options
    https://www.thecut.com/2016/10/all-the-women-accusing-trump-of-rape-sexual-assault.html

All of which Donald Trump has been exonerated of by a voting electorate.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Mark Halperin?

It's cute how you think chicks only put out for looks.

Just darling.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Mark Halperin?

Just darling.
    Dude is "DC famous," which means NOC outside the Beltway. Probably makes decent but not awesome money. Not powerful in the slightest, which is why he was immediately shit-canned.

So, I guess he can bang journalism interns in DC ... so here's some DC journalism interns:

eh

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Mark Halperin?

Just darling.
    Stop pretending you know anything about chicks putting out.

Your fucking dog isn't a chick and the can of beans dip is all the dog was interested in anyway.