Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

draining the swamp

13»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

doogie said:

No need for you to shutter in fear here, specifically, what did Trump do here that's wrong? ( serious question)

Allowed straight up chrony capitalism to occur when a $300 million contract needed to fix the Puerto Rican electrical grid got awarded to a 2 year old company... that has 2 employees... and which is located in the small ass Montana hometown of the secretary of the interior... all without any kind of bidding process or transparency.

Unless you hate the free market, or hate the American citizens living there without power for weeks on weeks, then there's no excuse for not going through a process to find the best company for the contract
    You contradicted yourself in the same sentence

Reminds me of the uproar over Blackwater until Obama took over and Blackwater was the only company that could do hat they do so he kept them

This sounds like the fastest way to get boots on the ground. Trump already fired one guy for plane trips. If this is fraud fire them
    Yeah... because rushing out a contract to a company who's biggest resume point is a $1.3 million contract in Arizona is definitely the way to go. Absolutely no risk whatsoever in them not being up for the task and completely fucking up. Smart.

Remember when the Chilean miners got trapped? They didn't get a working solution to rescue them until their 3rd contracted company... previous 2 failed badly and wasted time and money. Better to get it right the first time
    If you have ever been involved in federal contracting you'd know i am right

Its why they allow these things. It could still be fraud and I have no issue with getting them if it is. But the "process" would have them without power to this day

It also sounds like they are doing a good job
    I'll let it play out.
    Yeah you will, because you have no choice in the matter.

Buttfuck.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

doogie said:

No need for you to shutter in fear here, specifically, what did Trump do here that's wrong? ( serious question)

Allowed straight up chrony capitalism to occur when a $300 million contract needed to fix the Puerto Rican electrical grid got awarded to a 2 year old company... that has 2 employees... and which is located in the small ass Montana hometown of the secretary of the interior... all without any kind of bidding process or transparency.

Unless you hate the free market, or hate the American citizens living there without power for weeks on weeks, then there's no excuse for not going through a process to find the best company for the contract
    So would it make you more confortable if we hired a company that had 100 employees?

Or does it need to be a 1,000?

It's all irrelevant as these bigger companies would have subbed everything out as well with local resources and electrical contractors here. As long as the job gets done.... Who cares????
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

doogie said:

Reminds me of the uproar over Blackwater until Obama took over and Blackwater was the only company that could do hat they do so he kept them

This sounds like the fastest way to get boots on the ground. Trump already fired one guy for plane trips. If this is fraud fire them
    Yeah... because rushing out a contract to a company who's biggest resume point is a $1.3 million contract in Arizona is definitely the way to go. Absolutely no risk whatsoever in them not being up for the task and completely fucking up. Smart.

Remember when the Chilean miners got trapped? They didn't get a working solution to rescue them until their 3rd contracted company... previous 2 failed badly and wasted time and money. Better to get it right the first time<</b>/blockquote>

Kreist.... Go grab the bong and get back to your XBox.

Chilean Miners reference...smh.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    Puerto Rico Governor put out an emergency bid with requirements.

Whitefish was the ONLY bid that met criteria, can bring Brigade AND is FRONTING the money.

Fuck. Seriously?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

dflea said:

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

doogie said:

Remember when the Chilean miners got trapped? They didn't get a working solution to rescue them until their 3rd contracted company... previous 2 failed badly and wasted time and money. Better to get it right the first time

Its why they allow these things. It could still be fraud and I have no issue with getting them if it is. But the "process" would have them without power to this day

I'll let it play out.

Buttfuck.
    I'll bone your mom while I'm waiting to pass the time. You think I should buttfuck her, huh?

At most it will cost me another nickel.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dflea said:

dflea said:

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

doogie said:

I'll let it play out.

Buttfuck.
    I'll bone your mom while I'm waiting to pass the time. You think I should buttfuck her, huh?

OBK will have no choice in the matter.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

dflea said:

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

doogie said:

I'll let it play out.

Buttfuck.

My mom could use some lovin. Hasn't dated in awhile. I'm not sure if she's down for the ring sting.

Then again she was around in the 70s.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    Bitchfork said:

My mom could use some lovin. Hasn't dated in awhile. I'm not sure if she's down for the ring sting.

Then again she was around in the 70s.

Pics?

Don't make me flag you.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2017

this is totally normal.

US companies plundering poor nations with the help of gov't corruption.

No way, that never happens
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:

this is totally normal.

I would plunder the fuck out of weak poor nations every chance I got.

Pussies.
  • Options
    Seems to be a lot of Raging Anger toward Puerto Rico''s Governor
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

this is totally normal.

Yes, nothing to see here.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    At least it's not Nancy Nutbag Pelosi's husbands company they've made enough!